The Worlds patch is finally here. League of Legends Patch 10.19 is here, with Samira finally hitting live servers, while pro play power picks will be tweaked ahead of the big dance.
Can you feel it? Worlds 2020 is in the air. League of Legends Patch 10.19 is here, which is the update the pros will be playing on when the big dance kicks off on September 25. However, for us regular players, there’s also some important changes to note.
Samira is finally joining the League of Legends champion roster after weeks of testing. The first set of Udyr changes are also hitting live servers, and some solo queue stompers are shifting around in the power rankings.
Patch 10.19 Highlights!
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) September 15, 2020
Samira finally joins League champion roster
We said she was coming in the last patch, but we were wrong. This time is for sure though — Samira is joining the League of Legends roster on Patch 10.19. The marksman thrives not only in the bot lane, but also the solo lanes, and will become a power pick from day one.
Her official release date is September 21, so you have a few days left to wait still until she finally hits the Rift. She will also be released with a PsyOps skin, as part of the current in-game event.
Speaking of the PsyOps event, you’ll have until the end of Patch 10.19 — September 30 — to complete all your missions to try and get the Prestige Ezreal skin. Good luck grinding!
Aphelios, Irelia, Sylas buffed right before Worlds 2020
Samira won’t be making an appearance at Worlds 2020 — Lillia is the last champion released to be available at the big dance. However, some power picks are getting a hefty leg-up ahead of Worlds 2020, like Aphelios, Irelia, and Sylas.
Aphelios is getting some extra AD at later levels. Sylas is having his ult cooldown almost halved at level 16 onwards, making him even more of a late-game threat. Irelia is also getting some extra damage to her ultimate, which could make the difference in some fights.
Riot also nerfed Akali and Lucian after they feared the duo “could take over the Worlds meta.” Akali lost some Q damage, while Lucian’s AD growth was slashed. Caitlyn was also hit with the brunt of some nerfs, losing some headshot damage and base attack damage.
Across the rest of the board, Ahri is getting follow-up buffs after her Patch 10.18 overhaul. Sivir, Vayne, and Ivern are also getting some buffs, while the first of many changes for Udyr are being shipped to his Phoenix form. Nerf-wise, Azir, Twisted Fate, and Senna are being toned down.
You can find the full League of Legends Patch 10.19 notes below.
League of Legends Patch 10.19 notes
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 9/8/7/6/5 seconds
- Cost: 55 mana ⇒ 40 mana
Q: Five Point Strike
- Base damage: 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.65 ability power) ⇒ 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.6 ability power) (attack damage ratio stays the same)
- Attack damage growth: 2 ⇒ 2.4
- Bonus attack speed: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55%
- Triple soldier bonus attack speed: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55%
- Attack damage: 64 ⇒ 62
- Attack speed growth: 4% ⇒ 3.5%
R: Vanguard’s Edge
- Barrage base damage: 125/225/325 ⇒ 125/250/375
- Perimeter base damage: 125/200/275 ⇒ 125/250/375
- Slow: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70%
- Attack damage growth: 2.75 ⇒ 2.3.
- Mist Wraith drop chance: 8.33% on minions Senna kills (approximately once every 2 waves) ⇒ 4.166% on minions Senna kills (approximately once every 4 waves)
Passive: Fleet of Foot
- Bonus movement speed: 30-50 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 35-55 (levels 1-18)
- Cooldown: 100/80/60 seconds ⇒ 100/70/40 seconds
- Movement speed: 335 ⇒ 330
R: Phoenix Stance
- Cone damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+0.6 ability power) ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+0.7 ability power)
R: Final Hour
- Bonus attack damage: 25/40/55 ⇒ 35/50/65
Bug fixes and QoL changes
- LEAGUE CLIENT: The Add Folder text field will now close after you create a folder
- LEAGUE CLIENT: You no longer have to click multiple times to acknowledge that you’ve been kicked out of a lobby. Once is enough.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: A rogue right arrow is no longer on the left side of the Bundles Carousel for new player journeys
- Nautilus’ R – Depth Charge can no longer stun unstoppable targets like Malphite as he’s casting R – Unstoppable Force
- Yone’s R – Sealed Fate allied party indicator no longer displays green when on cooldown
- Pool Party Syndra’s W – Force of Will range indicator is no longer missing.
- Teleport’s cooldown tooltip now properly updates when using Cosmic Insight