Riot Games have revealed the changes they’re planning to make in the next League of Legends update, Patch 9.18.
LoL Lead Gameplay Designer Mark ‘Riot Scruffy’ Yetter shared the planned champion buffs and nerfs for the upcoming patch, which is due to arrive on September 11.
The patch includes changes to a variety of champions, although fans of pro play in particular will note that Akali and Aatrox, who have been near-constant features over the last year across a variety of adjustments, are once again on the nerf list.
Some players will undoubtedly be pleased to see that plans for buffs to Vayne and Riven have been scrapped from the patch, with no apparent plans to implement them later on. Sylas nerfs have also been removed, although these should appear in Patch 9.19 once Riot has figured out exactly what the changes should be.
The full list of planned changes can be read below. While nothing is final until the patch actually goes live, Yetter states that the current list should be “pretty close” to the actual update.
- Passive heals for 25% against minions
- R movement speed 60-100% >>> 30-50%
- R1 no longer stuns
- R2 max damage 255/450/645 >>> 195/420/645
- R cooldown 120-100 >>> 160-100
- Armor 28 >>> 25
- R cooldown 140-110 >>> 160-130
- E attack speed 40-80% >>> 40-60%
- Health per level 90 >>> 82
- Armor per level 3.5 >>> 3
- Mana 283.56 >>> 280
- Mana regen 7.44 >>> 7
- E slow 50% >>> 30-50%
- Base AD 60 >>> 62
- Base HP 510 >>> 575
- R damage multiplyer vs low health targets 100% >>> 140%
- Base HP 570.8 >>> 575
- Base AD 69.2 >>> 70
- R damage 150-600 >>> 175-625
- Passive damage 10-124 >>> 16-130 (by champion level)
- W mana cost 50-70 >>> 30-50
- W stun 1.75 >>> 2.25
- R no longer trigger on inactive scuttle
- R max ammo 3 >>> 3-5
- Base AD 57 >>> 59
- E slow 28-60 >>> 40-60%
- E grants 25% (+1.5% per champ level) Movement Speed decaying over 1.5s
- E damage reduction 16-40% >>> 8-20%
- E cooldown 10 >>> 15
- W always grants attack speed against the hunted target