How to get secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 3: Lucky Emblem locations
Players have discovered that by ‘collecting’ all Lucky Emblems in Kingdom Hearts 3, you will unlock a secret ending to the game – so here’s ever location you’ll need to take a selfie at.
It’s not entirely straight forward though, as the number of emblems needed will actually depend on the difficulty level you have chosen.
If you are playing on the easiest difficulty, you will need to find every single emblem, but with harder difficulties, you will be able to unlock the secret ending with less.
To ‘collect’ the emblem, you’ll have to take out your Gummiphone and take a photo of it. A yellow box will indicate that it is indeed an emblem.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Thankfully, some very dedicated players have done the work for you, so if you’re like most of us, and too lazy to actually find every single emblem, we’ve got them all here for you.
YouTuber Everglow has produced an excellent guide, with locations for each emblem in the video below, along with timestamps for specific locations:
- Olympus (12 Emblems) 0:00 – 5:48
- Twilight Town (9 Emblems) 6:35 – 9:15
- Toy Box (11 Emblems) 9:37 – 12:43
- Kingdom of Corona (9 Emblems) 13:16 – 16:13
- Monstropolis (11 Emblems) 16:46 – 20:41
- Arendelle (11 Emblems) 21:19 – 26:42
- The Hundred Acre wood (4 Emblems) 27:13 – 27:34
- San Fransokyo (11 Embems) 27:53 – 32:50
- The Carribean (13 Emblems) 33:34 – 39:06
As well as unlocking the secret ending, collecting all the emblems will also give you the Orichalcum+ synthesizing material, which can be used to craft the most powerful keyblade in the game, the Ultima Weapon.
In the meantime, you can check out our full guide to every keyblade in the game and how to find them here.