Genshin Impact Version 3.0 details: Sumeru release, three new characters, more
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 has finally arrived, and that means Sumeru is finally here. The Dendro nation is now live with new areas to explore, enemies to fight, and characters to join your party including Tighnari and Collei: here’s the patch notes.
It’s been a long time coming, but Genshin Impact Version 3.0 is finally here — and with it the game’s fourth playable region, Sumeru. The Dendro nation introduces the seventh element as well as characters who can make use of it.
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 is a mega update that will give players plenty of fresh content to grind, and we’ve got the full patch notes right here breaking it all down.
- Trailer & live stream
- Sumeru finally launches
- Three new characters: Tighnari, Collei, Dori
- Dendro: How does it work?
- Graven Innocence event
- Genshin Impact Version 3.0 patch notes
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 trailer & livestream
Sumeru has been long teased by HoYoverse, but players were given a proper look during the Genshin Impact Version 3.0 livestream on August 14, 2022.
You can rewatch the launch trailer below.
What’s new in Genshin Impact Version 3.0?
Dendro nation Sumeru finally releases
Genshin Impact players can now finally explore Sumeru, the game’s fourth region, in Version 3.0.
The region is renowned for its vast wealth of knowledge and houses the Sumeru Academia. However it’s arguably its lush landscapes that’ll captivate players at first glance.
“Sumeru is rather different from the major versions we’ve seen in the past. It is divided into two large parts: the rainforest, and the desert,” environmental artist Jax Huang described. “The landscape of the rainforest gives the impression of endless mountains.
“In comparison to the pillars of Liyue and Inazuma’s rugged and strong environment, the mountains and rocks of Sumeru are more in line with the tropical and humid region.”
Among the various climates there are a variety of new monsters: Shroom-kin, Fungi, and the Jadeplume Terrorshroom and Electro Regisvine bosses.
A new force called The Eremites are also here, described as mercenaries who are “settlers from an ancient civilization in the desert. They are not part of any nation’s forces, but make a living with their own wisdom and strength.”
Three new characters: Tighnari, Collei, Dori
Two of them, Tighnari and Collei, are the game’s first Dendro characters, wielding the seventh element players have been long waiting for. The pair of archers — the former five-star, the latter just four-star — are a premier duo, enabling plenty of Dendro reactions with their AOE skills.
Dori is also joining on as a four-star Electro Claymore user who uses their Spirit-Warding Lamp to keep enemies at bay while also healing allies and providing an energy boost.
Tighnari & Zhongli headline banners
Tighnari and Zhongli are the five-star characters headlining the banners in Genshin Impact Version 3.0 — at least in the first phase. Collei will be available in both banners for players eager to roll with rate up, along with Fischl and Diona.
Dori will make her debut in the second phase of the patch on September 9. The Electro Claymore user will be available in both Ganyu and Kokomi’s upcoming rerun banners.
New Dendro element: Elemental Reactions, more
With Dendro characters now being introduced, HoYoverse are expanding on the Dendro reactions in Genshin Impact Version 3.0. The Dendro element can trigger two different basic reactions: Bloom (Hydro) and Catalyze (Electro).
Bloom causes a Dendro Core to appear, dealing AOE Dendro damage after a short while. However if these cores come into contact with Pyro or Electro, it’ll trigger Burgeon and Hyperbloom respectively, causing even greater damage. This is also, realistically, the game’s first three-element reaction.
Catalyze causes the Quicken reaction to occur, which aggravates enemies and also increases the amount of damage they take from all sources.
Graven Innocence event: Get a free Collei
To kick off the patch, the Graven Innocence event will give players a shot at getting a free Collei to start their Sumeru exploration. If you complete all the events in the questline — specifically The Unappreciated Carving — you will have the Forest Watcher join your party.
By helping the staff in Acara Crafts find assistants and work on their toy-making projects you can also earn some Primogems, Crown of Insights, and level up materials. However, it’s the free Collei everyone wants.
You can find the full Genshin Impact Version 3.0 patch notes below, courtesy of HoYoverse. The update went live on August 24, 2022.
Genshin Impact Version 3.0 patch notes
New Region: Sumeru
- New Areas: In Version 3.0, the areas, Avidya Forest, Lokapala Jungle, Ardravi Valley, Ashavan Realm, Vissudha Field, and Vanarana in the Sumeru region will be available.
- New System: Tree of Dreams, Vanarana
- A mystic plant that grows in the heart of the forest. Seems to be sentient. Nurture it with Dendro Sigils collected in adventures to obtain the treasures of the forests.
- By interacting with certain NPCs in Sumeru, you will be able to accept requests to complete and increase your Reputation. As your Reputation Level increases, you will unlock various Reputation Rewards!
- Expeditions, Daily Commissions, and other new content will also be added in Sumeru.
- In addition, there will be new Fishing Points and “Radiant Spincrystals” in Sumeru.
- Vision: Dendro
- Weapon: Bow
- A young researcher well-versed in botany who currently serves as a Forest Watcher in Avidya Forest. He is a straight shooter with a warm heart — and a dab hand at guiding even the dullest of pupils.
- Vision: Dendro
- Weapon: Bow
- A trainee ranger active in Avidya Forest. Behind her enthusiastic words and actions hides a slightly introverted personality.
- Vision: Electro
- Weapon: Claymore
- An elusive merchant who has a fondness for glittering Mora.
- Domain of Forgery: Tower of Abject Pride
- Challenge the Domain to obtain Weapon Ascension Materials.
- Domain of Mastery: Steeple of Ignorance
- Challenge the Domain to obtain Talent Level-Up Materials.
- Domain of Blessing: Spire of Solitary Enlightenment
- Challenge the Domain to obtain artifacts in the Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams sets.
- Domain: Under the Umbrella’s Shade
- Challenge the Domain to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Dendro Sigils, and more.
- Domain: Fragment of Childhood Dreams
- Challenge the Domain to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Dendro Sigils, and more.
- Domain: The Dark Valley
- Challenge the Domain to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Dendro Sigils, and more.
- Domain: The Coordinates of Sun and Rain
- Challenge the Domain to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Dendro Sigils, and more.
- Hunter’s Path (5-Star Bow): Gain 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus. Obtain the Tireless Hunt effect after hitting an opponent with a Charged Attack. This effect increases Charged Attack DMG by 160% of Elemental Mastery. This effect will be removed after 12 Charged Attacks or 10s. Only 1 instance of Tireless Hunt can be gained every 12s.
- End of the Line (4-Star Bow): Triggers the Flowrider effect after using an Elemental Skill, dealing 80% ATK as AoE DMG upon hitting an opponent with an attack. Flowrider will be removed after 15s or after causing 3 instances of AoE DMG. Only 1 instance of AoE DMG can be caused every 2s in this way. Flowrider can be triggered once every 12s.
- Sapwood Blade (4-Star Sword): After triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, a Leaf of Consciousness will be created around the character for a maximum of 10s. When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character 60 Elemental Mastery for 12s. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20s. This effect can still be triggered if the character is not on the field. The Leaf of Consciousness’ effect cannot stack.
- Forest Regalia (4-Star Claymore): After triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, a Leaf of Consciousness will be created around the character for a maximum of 10s. When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character 60 Elemental Mastery for 12s. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20s. This effect can still be triggered if the character is not on the field. The Leaf of Consciousness’ effect cannot stack.
- Moonpiercer (4-Star Polearm): After triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, a Leaf of Revival will be created around the character for a maximum of 10s. When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character 16% ATK for 12s. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20s. This effect can still be triggered if the character is not on the field.
- Fruit of Fulfillment (4-Star Catalyst): Obtain the “Wax and Wane” effect after an Elemental Reaction is triggered, gaining 24 Elemental Mastery while losing 5% ATK. For every 0.3s, 1 stack of Wax and Wane can be gained. Max 5 stacks. For every 6s that go by without an Elemental Reaction being triggered, 1 stack will be lost. This effect can be triggered even when the character is off-field.
- King’s Squire (4-Star Bow): Obtain the Teachings of the Forest effect when unleashing Elemental Skills and Bursts, increasing Elemental Mastery by 60 for 12s. This effect will be removed when switching characters. When the Teachings of the Forest effect ends or is removed, it will deal 100% of ATK as DMG to 1 nearby opponent. The Teachings of the Forest effect can be triggered once every 20s.
- Deepwood Memories (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Dendro DMG Bonus.
- 4-Piece Set: After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets’ Dendro RES will be decreased by a certain percentage for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- Gilded Dreams (4-Star and 5-Star)
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Elemental Mastery.
- 4-Piece Set: Within a few seconds of triggering an Elemental Reaction, the character equipping this will obtain buffs based on the Elemental Type of the other party members. ATK is increased by a certain percentage for each party member whose Elemental Type is the same as the equipping character, and Elemental Mastery is increased by a certain value for every party member with a different Elemental Type. Each of the aforementioned buffs will count up to 3 characters. This effect can be triggered once every few seconds. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
- When creatures are affected by Electro and Dendro, the Quicken reaction will occur, which will render them Quickened.
- When a Quickened entity is attacked by Electro or Dendro, they will trigger Aggravate and Spread respectively, which will increase DMG taken.
- When creatures are affected by Hydro and Dendro, the Bloom reaction will occur, generating a Dendro Core.
- Only a certain number of Dendro Cores can exist at the same time. If new ones are created once this limit is reached, or if the duration of the existing Dendro Cores ends, the pre-existing Dendro Cores will explode, dealing AoE Dendro DMG.
- When Dendro Cores come into contact with Pyro, they will trigger Burgeon, causing even greater AoE Dendro DMG. When Dendro Cores come into contact with Electro, they will trigger Hyperbloom, and transform into homing Sprawling Shots.
- Graven Innocence Event
- During the event, complete the quest The Unappreciated Carving to invite Collei.
- Help the staff in Acara Crafts find assistants and collect inspiration regarding toy-making to obtain Primogems, Crown of Insight, Character Level-Up Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, and event-exclusive Furnishings, etc.
- Runs from the start of Version 3.0 to the end.
- Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I “Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark”
- Unlock by reaching Adventure Rank 35 or above and completing Archon Quest Chapter II: Act IV “Requiem of the Echoing Depths”
- Archon Quest Chapter III: Act II “The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings”
- Unlock by reaching Adventure Rank 35 or above and completing Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I “Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark”
- Tighnari’s Story Quest – Vulpes Zerda Chapter: Act I “The Unanswerable Problems”
- Permanently available after the Version 3.0 update
- Unlock by reaching Adventure Rank 40 or above and completing Archon Quest Chapter III: Act II “The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings: Denouement”
- Gourmet Supremos: Within Our Duties
- The Price
- Adventure Takes Courage!
- Garcia’s Paean: A Gift of Compatibility
- The Path of Papers
- While the Dream Lingers
- Cost-Effective Hook
- Even Beasts Stumble
- Treasure of Wisdom: A New Plan
- Aranyaka Quest Chain
- Vimana Agama Quest Chain
- Varuna Gatha Quest Chain
- Agnihotra Sutra Quest Chain
- An Unwavering Culinary Dream Quest Chain
- The Foolish Fatuus
- A Short Encounter with a Rare Bird
- Where Are the Fierce Creatures?
- The lord of fungal beasts that lives in the heart of the woods and in the company of its kin.
- When it is hit by Electro attacks and Catalyze reactions, it will accumulate Activation. When it accumulates sufficient Activation, it will enter an Activated state. An activated Jadeplume Terrorshroom will unleash more fearsome attacks until it becomes exhausted.
- Located at Vissudha Field
- A huge vine that has morphed into a monster through the conduction of high-voltage currents through the ley lines.
- Its special Electro organ can condense into either a Waxing Stamen or a Waning Stamen. When the two types of stamens are present at the same time, they will attract one another and then unleash a powerful electrical explosion when they make contact.
- Located at Lokapala Jungle
- Floating Dendro Fungus, Whirling Electro Fungus, Whirling Cryo Fungus, Stretchy Pyro Fungus, Stretchy Anemo Fungus, Stretchy Geo Fungus, Grounded Hydroshroom, Winged Dendroshroom, Winged Cryoshroom
- Monsters with basic intelligence that evolved from spores.
- When first hit by Electro or Pyro attacks, it will enter either an Activated or a Scorched state based on the elemental attack type used. Defeat this transformed fungus to obtain different types of rewards…
- Eremite Axe Vanguard, Eremite Crossbow, Eremite Ravenbeak Halberdier, Eremite Linebreaker, Eremite Sword-Dancer, Eremite Desert Clearwater, Eremite Sunfrost, Eremite Daythunder
- A group of loosely-organized mercenary corps, with members using various kinds of weapons.
- Of which, Eremite elites: Eremite Desert Clearwater, Eremite Sunfrost, and Eremite Daythunder will unleash the ominous spirit sealed in their weapons after taking a certain amount of damage to enter an Infused Form that greatly boosts their combat capabilities. Will enter a weakened state for a time once this Infused Form ends.
Ruin Drake: Earthguard and Ruin Drake: Skywatch
- A war machine that is said to be left behind by a now-destroyed nation. It mimics the appearance of the beings known as Vishaps.
- Can periodically release a dangerous torrent of energy during combat and increase its own Elemental RES against the previous main type of Elemental DMG it suffered. Take this opportunity to attack their cores, and you may be able to immobilize this creature.
- Added in Version 3.0.
- Sumeru Lambad’s Tavern: Minty Bean Soup, Lambad Fish Roll, and Shawarma Wrap
- Sumeru NPC Jahangir: Panipuri and Curry Shrimp
- Complete the World Quest “An Unwavering Culinary Dream” to obtain: Selva Salad, Masala Cheese Balls, and Mushroom Hodgepodge
- Complete the World Quest “Gourmet Supremos” to obtain: Fish with Cream Sauce, Potato Boat, and Tandoori Roast Chicken
- Complete the Archon Quest “Silent Seeker of Knowledge” to obtain: Pita Pocket
- Obtain the following from the Sumeru Reputation System: Butter Chicken, Tahchin, and Biryani
- Obtain the following from event mail: Sunset Berry Tea, Milky Mushroom Crisp Tower, and Meat Lovers’ Mushroom Pizza
- Tighnari’s specialty: Forest Watcher’s Choice
- Collei’s specialty: Yearning
- Dori’s specialty: Show Me the Mora
- Mortal Travails: Series III
- Meetings in Outrealm: Series III
- Sumeru: The Rainforest of Lore
- New Achievements added to the “Wonders of the World” category
- “Tighnari: Dew-Kissed”: Reward for reaching Friendship Lv. 10 with Tighnari
- “Collei: Good Virtue”: Reward for reaching Friendship Lv. 10 with Collei
- “Dori: Jinni”: Reward for reaching Friendship Lv. 10 with Dori
- “Travel Notes: Woodlands”: Reward obtained via the BP system
- “Achievement: Roaming”: Reward for completing all achievements under “Mortal Travails: Series III”
- “Achievement: Fated Encounter”: Reward for completing all achievements under “Meetings in Outrealm: Series III”
- “Sumeru: Shimmering Woods”: Reward for completing all achievements under “Sumeru: The Rainforest of Lore”
- “Sumeru: Observance”: Reward for reaching Reputation Lv. 4 (Sumeru)
- “Sumeru: Unsullied”: Reward for reaching Reputation Lv. 7 (Sumeru)
New Sumeru reputation rewards gadgets
- Dendroculus Resonance Stone
- Dendro Treasure Compass
- The Boon of the Elder Tree: A talisman that can help collect wood.
- Ultra-Hot Burner Lamp Test Model: A gadget that improves the efficiency of food processing by consuming minerals.
- Spinocrocodile, Rishboland Tiger, Shaggy Sumpter Beast, Dusk Bird, Shroomboar, Red Tailed Lizard, Forest Tree Frog, and Dendro Crystalfly
- New “Shaded Clarity” Furnishing: Ornamental Fish caught via Fishing can be raised in this tank. It can be redeemed at the Sumeru Fishing Association.
- New “Fishing Line Stabilizer” Gadget: Use this gadget to help in fishing and obtain certain buffs based on the number of fish of this species that you have caught in the past. Can be redeemed at various Fishing Associations.
- New Fishes: True Fruit Angler, Sandstorm Angler, Sunset Cloud Angler, Peach of the Deep Waves, Lazurite Axe Marlin, and Halcyon Jade Axe Marlin
- Floor 9 Ley Line Disorders changed to: DMG dealt by the explosion of Dendro Cores produced by characters’ Bloom reaction is increased by 125%. DMG dealt by Burgeon and Hyperbloom reactions triggered by characters is increased by 125%.
- Floor 10 Ley Line Disorders changed to: When Spread or Aggravate reactions are triggered on opponents, DMG done by these reactions will be increased by 75%.
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to: All characters in the party gain a 75% Dendro DMG Bonus.
- After the Spiral Abyss resets on September 1, the “Vermillion Hereafter” and “Echoes of an Offering” Artifact set rewards in “Domain Reliquary: Tier I,” and “Domain Reliquary: Tier II” for Floors 9-12 will be replaced with “Deepwood Memories” and “Gilded Dreams.”
- Updated the monster lineup on Floors 9–12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 3.0, the two Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Efflorescent Moon
- After characters deal DMG to opponents with a Dendro Core (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom), their ATK will be increased by 15% for 8s. This effect can stack up to 4 times, and can be triggered once every 0.1s.
- Phase 2: Reviving Moon
- When a character triggers Quicken on an opponent, that opponent’s DEF is decreased by 35% for 10s after they are affected by the reaction.
- Phase 1: Efflorescent Moon
- Adds a search function for Achievements: type in keywords to search among all the displayed achievements for those whose titles contain the keywords.
- In the “Adventurer Handbook > Embattle” page, ascend Dendro characters (except the “Dendro Traveler”) to receive the corresponding rewards.
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
- Adds Wood Conversion function for the Serenitea Pot: you can convert some Forging Ores into wood you have already obtained (The amount of conversion for each type of wood each week is limited).
- Adds new Midlander Billets.
- Adds Billet Conversion function in “Crafting Bench > Conversion” menu: Travelers can use Dream Solvent to convert Midlander Billets to Northlander Billets for the same Weapon type, or change Northlander Billets to Midlander Billets for the same Weapon type.
- Adds some of the Harvestable seeds from Sumeru to the Seed Dispensary.
Adjustments & optimizations
- Reduces DMG inflicted to players by the “Tyrant of the Skies” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
- Reduces the ATK of the “Erstwhile King of the Skies” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
- Reduces the number of platforms that collapse under the effects of the skill “Caelestinum Finale Termini” unleashed by “Erstwhile King of the Skies” in Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom,” as well as the damage inflicted by these collapsing platforms.
- Optimizes the judgment condition of Raiden Shogun to enter the “Vision Hunt Decree” battle stage in Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act II – “Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow.”
- Optimizes the judgment condition of Raiden Shogun unleashing “divine punishment” in Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act II – “Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow.”
- Adjusts part of the Floating Hydro Fungi’s behavior logic: when first hit by Electro or Pyro attacks, it will enter either an Activated or a Scorched state based on the elemental attack type used.
- Adjusts some of the animation effects of Dendro Slimes and Large Dendro Slimes.
- Increases the number of party compositions that can be pre-set in the “Party Setup” menu to 10. In addition, access to “Configure Team” has also been added to the “Party Setup” menu. Travelers can use various shortcuts to disband existing party setups, etc.
- Increases the “My Friends” limit from 45 to 60.
- Adds the function to show the source of 5-star artifacts and to redirect to the corresponding Domain.
- “Talent Reference” will no longer be displayed for trial characters in the “Character > Talents” menu.
- Optimizes the “Wish > Details” and “Wish > History” menu layouts.
- You can now adjust horizontal and vertical sensitivity respectively in “Camera Sensitivity” and “Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode)” in “Settings > Controls” on PC, mobile, PS5™, and PS4™.
- Updates some features in the “Paimon Menu > Feedback” system.
- Adjusts the pause logic of “Interaction in Certain Gameplay Modes” (corresponding to the T key on the keyboard): The cooldown of interaction in certain gameplay modes is now suspended when the game is paused in single player mode.
- Adds “Ally at Low HP” voicelines under characters’ Profile > Voice-Over.
- Adds a function to trigger corresponding voice lines when a party member’s HP is low in Co-Op Mode.
- Adds sound effects when characters defeat an enemy or inflict a CRIT Hit.
- Optimizes the sound effects of characters when moving and in combat.
- Adjusts some dynamic sound effects in combat.
- Optimizes the sound effects of combat voicelines in Japanese for Diluc’s “Red Dead of Night” outfit.
- Optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters, quests, and NPCs.
- New Dendro Elemental Resonance “Sprawling Greenery”: Elemental Mastery increased by 50. After triggering Burning, Quicken, or Bloom reactions, all nearby party members gain 30 Elemental Mastery for 6s. After triggering Aggravate, Spread, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, all nearby party members gain 20 Elemental Mastery for 6s. The durations of the aforementioned effects will be counted independently.
- Hydro Resonance “Soothing Water” is adjusted to: “Affected by Pyro for 40% less time. Increases Max HP by 25%.”
- Electro Resonance “High Voltage” is adjusted to: “Affected by Hydro for 40% less time. Superconduct, Overloaded, Electro-Charged, Quicken, Aggravate, or Hyperbloom have a 100% chance to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (CD: 5s).”
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver is now added to “Daily Commission” rewards.
- Dendro Character Ascension Materials are now available through Synthesis and Conversion.
- Adds “Dendro DMG Bonus” to the primary attribute of the Goblet of Eonothem artifact (Due to the addition of this attribute to Goblet of Eonothem, the percentage of getting the primary attributes of DEF%, HP%, and ATK% will be reduced, while the percentage of getting other primary attributes will not change.)
- “Guidance of the Land of Geo” and “Philosophies of the Land of Geo” will be replaced with “Guidance of the Land of Verdure” and “Philosophies of the Land of Verdure” in the Battle Pass.
- Adds 10 types of Artifact sets that can be obtained from Mystic Offering: Thundering Fury, Thundersoother, Viridescent Venerer, Maiden Beloved, Archaic Petra, Retracing Bolide, Crimson Witch of Flames, Lavawalker, Blizzard Strayer, and Heart of Depth.
- Optimizes the experience of moving through complex terrain with the following characters’ talents:
- “Frostflake Heron” Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo) – Kamisato Art: Senho
- “Mujina Ninja” Sayu (Anemo) – Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash
- “Astral Reflection” Mona (Hydro) – Illusory Torrent
- “Valley Orchid” Yelan (Hydro) – Lingering Lifeline
- “Prinzessin der Verurteilung!” Fischl (Electro) – Midnight Phantasmagoria
- “Astute Amusement” Yae Miko (Electro) – Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura
- Reduces elemental effects on targets affected by Burning reactions.
- Optimizes the aiming performance of some Characters in Co-Op Mode.
- Optimizes the display of the Burning reaction effect triggered on the enemy.
- Adjusts the pull range of the pull effect on objects in the vertical direction to twice the horizontal range. Affected pull effects include:
- Elemental Skill: Kaedehara Kazuha, Jean, Sucrose, Traveler (Anemo).
- Elemental Burst: Venti, Sucrose, Shikanoin Heizou, Traveler (Anemo).
- Weapon Effect: The Viridescent Hunt
- Fixes an issue with the “Fend off the angry hilichurls” objective of the Daily Commission “Language Exchange,” whose area indicated on the map could be displayed abnormally.
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest “The Truth Is Also a Lie” that prevented exiting stealth mode even after you have left the area of the quest objective “Go and observe the Kanjou Commission informant.”
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest “The Crane Returns on the Wind” whereby some characters’ Japanese voice-overs could not be played properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby the collision size of some enemies might be abnormally large.
- Fixes an issue with the Oceanid boss whereby there is an invisible barrier on its platform which could prevent ranged attacks.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Geovishap Hatchling could not be hit normally by some characters’ attacks when it is rolling around.
- Fixes an issue whereby the attack judgment position was low when the Hilichurl Berserker charged.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small chance that the skills of some enemies (e.g. Geovishap Hatchling) might pick targets abnormally after the Version 2.8 update.
- Fixes an issue with Gorou whereby his facial expressions were displayed abnormally in the Attributes page under certain specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with Gorou whereby his facial expressions were displayed abnormally while carrying out Normal Attacks.
- Fixes an issue in Controller Mode whereby when players opened the Shortcut Wheel when using Sprint or Alternate Sprint, the Sprint Skill would be interrupted.
- Fixes an issue whereby after Fischl uses her Elemental Skill, switching to another character causes Oz’s attacks to not generate Elemental Particles.
- Fixes an issue where when some characters were auto-deployed due to their teammate dying, their skills off-field would continue to take effect abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby Shikanoin Heizou would display abnormal standing and sitting animations under certain conditions in Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue with Shikanoin Heizou whereby his facial expression would not change normally in Character > Weapons or Character > Talents interface.
- Fixes an issue with Shikanoin Heizou whereby his hair would be displayed abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Kamisato Ayato continuously attacked, there is a very low probability that this would abnormally and significantly extend the duration of various effects on the character (up to twice the duration).
- Fixes an issue whereby when Tartaglia eliminated certain enemies, the special effects of Riptide would not be fully displayed.
- Fixes an issue with Kamisato Ayato whereby he had a delay in turning after using Shunsuiken to defeat enemies at a high attack speed.
- Fixes an issue whereby Diluc had a small chance of dealing Physical DMG when performing Normal Attacks while having Pyro Infusion after casting his Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue with Albedo whereby the duration of the effects of his Lv. 6 Constellation “Dust of Purification” may be abnormal when Travelers reconnected after disconnecting from the server, after collecting the Crystal from a Crystallize reaction.
- Fixes an issue whereby the character’s position would be abnormally shifted when the Paimon Menu was opened under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby Albedo, Rosaria, and Raiden Shogun’s Stella Fortuna display lit up even though it wasn’t activated in the Character > Constellation menu.
- Fixes an issue under specific circumstances whereby the healing effect on character avatars in the party would display abnormally. (There is a small chance that this problem will persist in Co-Op Mode. We will try to repair it in a future version update.)
- Fixes an issue whereby the chat records before Version 2.8 are not displayed for Travelers whose chat sessions existed before the Version 2.8 update.
- Optimizes the display of Domain names in the Adventurer Handbook > Embattle page.
- Fixes an issue with the Serenitea Pot that prevented normal tracking of companions in the Mansion after clicking “Companion Gifts” on the map.
- Fixes an issue with some Domains whereby enemies would abnormally drop Elemental Particles or Elemental Orbs after the challenge failed.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the Darkfire Furnace of the enemy “Abyss Lector: Fathomless Flames” is attacked, there is a probability that the display position of special effects would become abnormal and the game camera would shake abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the effect of the weapon “Katsuragikiri Nagamasa” could not be triggered when the character dealt damage via the Elemental Skill when off the field.
- Fixes an issue whereby the brightness of the “Memory of Dust” weapon might be abnormal when spawning near the character.
- Fixes an issue whereby some characters’ Chinese voice-overs and some enemies’ Japanese voice-overs could not be played properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Superconduct and Swirl reactions were triggered on large monsters, there was a chance that DMG and special effects could occur at abnormal locations.
- Fixes an issue whereby DMG was calculated abnormally when Electro-Charged, Overloaded, and Superconduct reactions were triggered by lightning strikes in the open world.
- Fixes an issue under specific circumstances whereby Kuki Shinobu’s mask and Shikanoin Heizou’s jitte did not display properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby the effects of Jean’s outfit “Favonian Devotion” were displayed abnormally when affected by the Hydro element.
- Fixes an issue whereby when using an iOS or Android device to play the game, after some characters cast their Elemental Bursts, there may be a problem with their weapons’ color display.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters were displayed abnormally when approaching the Elemental Node.
- Fixes an issue whereby character status could be abnormal when pressing other keys while using the “Wind-Blessed Harpastum gadget.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a probability of text truncation on the Character Level-Up page when the game language is set to Russian.
- Fixes some textual errors in 13 languages and optimizes text. “Note: Related in-game functions have not changed.” (Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
- Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- Optimized some lines in the quests and World Quests.
- Optimized Diluc, Jean, and Mona’s descriptions.