Microsoft’s subscription service is about to add new titles as part of the Xbox Game Pass June 2022 lineup. Here’s all we know so far.
Microsoft’s monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, is a must-subscribe for anyone with an Xbox console, a gaming PC, or a phone that can handle playing games via the cloud.
May saw the likes of Trek To Yomi and Sniper Elite 5 added to the lineup, but will Microsoft drop some huge releases in celebration of the Xbox and Bethesda showcase in June? With PlayStation Plus getting a rebrand and relaunch, things could be about to get very competitive.
Here’s all we know about the Xbox Game Pass lineup for June 2022.
Here’s everything we know of that’s coming to Xbox Game Pass in June so far. Don’t worry if there’s nothing for you right now, though, as Microsoft will unveil more very soon.
New announcements are listed in bold.
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 1
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console, PC) – June 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Console) – June 7
- Chorus (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 7
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 7
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Console, PC) – June 7
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Console, PC) – June 16
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Console, PC) – June 21
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – June 21
- Naraka Bladepoint (Console) – June 23
- FIFA 22 (Console) – June 23
- Escape Academy (Console) – June 28
Expect more games to be added to the lineup in the coming days, usually through the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account.
Microsoft’s service rotates games in and out of its library, so expect a few games to be removed in June.
You’ll be given at least a few days’ notice, though, so you can either finish up the game before it leaves or buy it at a discount before it’s gone. Here’s everything leaving in June so far, courtesy of Microsoft:
Leaving June 15:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, PC)
Leaving June 30:
- FIFA 20 (Console, PC)
- Jurassic World Evolution (Console, Cloud)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, PC)
Game Pass titles don’t have a set reveal date, and Microsoft usually teases them at regular intervals. Expect some mention of the lineup in the opening days of June, with more revealed through Twitter posts (and sometimes memes) in the weeks that follow.
We’ll be sure to update this page as we hear more, but for a look on the other side of the fence, why not check out everything we know about Sony’s PlayStation Plus overhaul.