Microsoft’s subscription service is about to add a whole host of new titles, including snowboarding title Shredders. Here’s all we know about Xbox Game Pass in February 2022.
Microsoft’s monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, is fast becoming a prerequisite for any Xbox owner – or anyone with a gaming PC. The service adds a series of games to subscribers’ libraries on console, PC, and even mobile with Microsoft Cloud Gaming.
2021 saw the addition of Outriders, Halo Infinite, and Forza Horizon 5 as well as plenty more, while January has got the year off to a flyer with the likes of Rainbow Six: Extraction and Hitman 3. Can 2022 outdo it? Here’s all we know about new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in February 2022.
- Game Pass February additions
- Games leaving Game Pass in February
- Xbox Game Pass February Announcement Date
Here’s everything we know of that’s coming to Xbox Game Pass in February. Don’t worry if there’s nothing for you right now, though, as Microsoft will unveil more very soon.
New announcements are listed in bold.
- Dreamscaper (Console) – February 3
- Contrast (Cloud and Console) – February 3
- Telling Lies (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 10
- Besiege (Console) – February 10
- CrossfireX (Console) – February 10
- Edge of Eternity (Console) – February 10
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 10
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 10
- Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – February 14
- Infernax (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 14
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Cloud) – February 15
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Console) – February 17
- Madden NFL 22 (Console and PC) – February 17
- Total War: Warhammer III (PC) – February 17
- Roboquest (PC) – February 22
- Galactic Civilizations III (PC) – February 24
- Super Mega Baseball 3 (Console) – February 24
- Alice: Madness Returns (PC) – February 28
Shredders, a new snowboarding title, was intended for February but has now been pushed to March’s lineup.
Expect more games to be added to the lineup in the coming days, usually through the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account.
Microsoft’s service rotates games in and out of its library, so expect a few games to be removed. You’ll be given at least a few days’ notice, though, so you can either finish up the game before it leaves or buy it at a discount before it’s gone.
Leaving February 15:
- Control (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Code Vein (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC)
- The Medium (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Project Winter (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Falconeer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Game Pass titles don’t have a set reveal date, and Microsoft usually teases them at regular intervals. Expect some mention of the lineup in the opening days of February, with more revealed through Twitter posts (and sometimes memes) in the weeks that follow.
We’ll be sure to update this page as we hear more. For what’s coming up next, be sure to check out all we know about March’s games.