Wondering about your Steam Deck order status after successfully ordering one? Our guide has everything you need on how long you have to wait before getting your hands on Valve’s portable gaming device.
Steam Deck is arguably one of the most anticipated gaming devices in years, marrying PC gaming with portability in a way not really seen before. Able to run games like Elden Ring while you’re on the bus, there’s a lot to like about Steam Deck — if you can get your hands on one.
If you’ve paid your initial deposit, you may be wondering how to check your Steam Deck order status. Here’s all the information you need.
Checking the Steam Deck order status can be done from within Steam itself. All you need to do is follow these simple set of steps to get a brief idea:
- Log in to the Steam desktop app or go to their official website.
- Scroll down a bit until the ‘Choose your Steam Deck‘ section comes up. You’ll see three different iterations of Steam Deck.
- If you have already bought one, the information about the quarter in which you’re going to receive the device will be stated.
If you already pre-ordered one, you’ll see an earlier time period of arrival in comparison to the others. For those yet to order, expect a later date due to delays.
How to reserve a Steam Deck
In case you’re wondering how to reserve a Steam Deck for yourself, don’t fret. The procedure is quite easy and we’ve listed down the steps for you:
- Log in to your Steam account and head on to the Steam Deck section.
- Select the version you want to reserve. Remember, you need to pay a deposit of $5/£4 which is taken off of your final purchase amount.
- When the device becomes available, you’ll receive an email in your inbox.
- The email will contain a link to the purchase page and you’ll have a total of 72 hours to finalize it.
Once you receive the invoice, you can check the status of the order from here.
So, there you have it! That’s the official way of confirming your Steam Deck order status. We’ll update the guide if Valve makes some announcements, so make sure to check back regularly.