Cuphead’s The Delicious Last Course DLC has introduced a brand new isle to explore and it contains a mysterious Graveyard Puzzle for players to solve. Doing so unlocks a secret boss to face and here’s how you can set up a showdown with them.
The new Cuphead DLC has certainly been a few years in the making. After several setbacks and delays, StudioMDHR has finally been able to deliver their long-awaited DLC — The Delicious Last Course.
Fans can expect to go another round with the game’s classic, brutal, and testing gameplay, but will do so against new bosses with fresh weapons and abilities. The debut of Ms. Chalice is another handy bonus to spice things up, but there are many secrets lurking on the new isle.
One such curiosity is the isle’s Graveyard Puzzle which can be tricky to solve, but we’re here to help.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
How to unlock Graveyard Puzzle boss in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course
In fitting fashion, the solution to the Graveyard Puzzle can be just as painstaking as an actual boss if you don’t know what you’re doing! Unlocking the secret boss will come down to randomly generated factors, so there isn’t one set solution for all.
Here’s a detailed step-by-step guide to follow:
- You first need to unlock the Graveyard by defeating several of the first area’s bosses.
- Get your hands on a coin and purchase the ‘Broken Relic’ from Porkrind’s Shop.
- Now, go and speak to the three climbers standing on a podium near the mountain.
- We advise you to write down each and every clue that they utter as this will be key to solving the puzzle.
- Also, make a note of where they are on the podium as this will determine the order of the tombstones.
- You will need to interact with several tombstones in a certain order.
- The climber’s phrases are different for everyone e.g “ain’t right they came in third” means the third tombstone will be on the very right.
- You will need to pick out the keywords in each piece of dialog to help you decipher the correct positions of the tombstones.
- Equip the ‘Broken Relic’ and interact with the tombstones in the order you think is correct, and if successful, the middle tombstone will glow.
- If you interact with it, your character will be taken straight to the secret Angel and Devil boss fight.
Hopefully, you’re able to use the information and come up with the right solution to the fiendish Gravestone Puzzle to unlock the secret boss fight.