The Clash Royale chest cycle allows you to check your in-game profile’s list of upcoming chests. Keeping a regular check on your chest cycle will definitely keep you ahead of the curve, and in case you don’t know how to check your Clash Royale chest cycle, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Chests are the primary source of cards and resources in Clash Royale unless you’re willing to spend money for them. However, coming across the highest-rated chests can be an extreme test of your patience, so it always helps to know which chests you’re about to receive.
Although the concept might sound a little tricky, services like RoyaleAPI and Stats Royale make it extremely simple. You can easily check out your chest cycle and prepare your resources accordingly in the game. Considering the guaranteed wild cards that you will receive from the Royal Wild Chests, it’ll help you massively in upgrading the cards present in your deck.
If you’re looking for more Clash Royale guides then make sure to check out our curated guides for Hog Rider, Elixir Golem, or Princess. You can also check out our updated tier list if you want to get ahead of the curve in your multiplayer battles.
- How to check your Clash Royale Chest Cycle
- What’s inside the Royal Wild Chest
- How to get chests in Clash Royale
How to check your Clash Royale Chest Cycle
The process to check your current Clash Royale chest cycle is extremely simple and can be completed in a few easy steps. These steps are:
- Launch Clash Royale and head over to your profile.
- Copy your Player Tag that is listed below your profile name on the Player Profile pop-up.
- Once you’re copied your Player Tag, head over to either RoyaleAPI or Stats Royale.
- Paste your Player Tag in the respective textbox and click on search.
- The search result will provide not only the chest cycle for the respective account but also a detailed statistical listing of their gameplay history.
What’s inside the Royal Wild Chest
The contents of the Royal Wild Chest in Clash Royale depend on your in-game level. Needless to say, the rewards get better as you climb through the various levels of the game.
Here’s a chart that will help you in figuring out what rewards you might be looking to claim from your next Royal Wild Chest:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
|Arena Name||Trophies required to unlock||Common cards received||Rare cards received||Epic cards received||Legendary cards received|
Apart from this chart, there are a couple of other points that you should note about the Royal Wild Chest in Clash Royale:
- If you receive a Royal Wild Chest at a lower Arena and wait for your profile to level up before opening it, you will still receive rewards for the Arena at which you received the chest and not the Arena in which you’re opening it.
- Every Royal Wild Chest you open with a King Level 14 will grant you a guaranteed Champion. You will definitely receive a Champion from the chest if you open it at King Level 14, even if you received it with a lower King Level.
How to get chests in Clash Royale
There are two methods you can use to help get chests in Clash Royale. You can either play patiently and claim free chests after winning matches, or you can choose to purchase them from the in-game shop.
However, purchasing chests from the shop can be a fairly costly affair, so we would highly recommend that you use the Clash Royale chest cycle checker to know which high-level chests you are going to receive next.
So, there you have it – that’s everything you need to about the Clash Royale chest cycle as well as the highly coveted Royal Wild Chest.
For more tips and tricks, make sure to go through our various guides.
Roblox promo codes | Genshin Impact codes | AFK Arena codes | Pokemon Go codes | Dead by Daylight codes | Anime Fighters Simulator codes | Bee Swarm codes | Pet Simulator X codes | Muscle Legends codes | Blox Fruits codes | King Legacy codes | Slayers Unleashed codes | Honkai Impact codes | MTG Arena codes | How to add friends in Clash Royale