All Fortnite Alien Artifact locations: Are there any more in Week 11?
One of the new collectibles available in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 is Alien Artifacts, which can be found across the map and used to customize the Kymera skin with alternate styles.
The new Fortnite Season 7 update has an Invasion theme, with aliens being the focus. There’s a whole host of extraterrestrial additions, including altered POIs, new sci-fi themed weapons, and a huge Mothership floating over the Island.
There’s also an alien skin in the Battle Pass known as Kymera. Players will notice that there are several customizable styles available to choose from, but may be wondering how exactly to unlock them. Well, that’s where Alien Artifacts come into play.
Alien Artifacts are a new resource in Season 7 that players can collect alongside the returning Gold Bars. Finding plenty of them will be essential for players to unlock all Kymera styles and truly ‘max out’ their Season 7 Battle Pass.
- Where to find Alien Artifacts in Fortnite
- Week 11 locations
- Week 10 locations
- Week 9 locations
- Week 8 locations
- Week 7 locations
- Week 6 locations
- Week 5 locations
- Week 4 locations
- Week 3 locations
- Week 2 locations
- Week 1 locations
Where to find Alien Artifacts in Fortnite Season 7
There are two ways you can find Alien Artifacts in Fortnite. The first – and most simple – is simply to search the Island, as there will be several Alien Artifacts located across the map. You just need to walk into them to pick them up.
The second way of finding Alien Artifacts requires you to find and open Cosmic Chests, a new kind of loot box that can be found hidden around the Island. These require teamwork to open, so you’ll need to play with friends.
With quite literally hundreds of these Alien Artifacts to find in Fortnite Season 7, Epic Games have given players a huge challenge to complete over the next few months, and they’ll need to do it before Season 8 arrives in September.
Where are the Week 11 Alien Artifacts?
Players looking to collect more Alien Artifacts and finish off their Kymera set in Week 11 are going to be disappointed, as it seems like there aren’t actually any more Alien Artifacts being added this week.
We’ll have to wait and see if this is the end of new Alien Artifact spawns for the season, or if they’re just taking a short break. For now, players will have to utilize Cosmic Chests to get their Alien Artifact count up.
Week 10 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 10:
- Inside the elevator shaft at Sharky Shell.
- On the dock at Shanty Town, which is West of Slurpy Swamp.
- Along the road near Stumpy Ridge, which is southeast of Weeping Woods.
- In a storage container at Destined Dish, the IO Base southeast of Misty Meadows.
- At the Weather Station in the mountains south of Catty Corner.
Week 9 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 9:
- Under the Unremarkable Shack on the island northeast of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Inside the shack on a small island west of Holly Hatchery.
- Inside the hut next to the spire in Weeping Woods.
- Above the satellite at Defiant Dish, the IO Base found south of The Aftermath.
- Inside the gas station south of Corny Complex.
Week 8 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 8:
- Near the purple alien trees south of Craggy Cliffs.
- Beneath the landing pad at Dockside Dish, which is west of Dirty Docks.
- Near the purple alien trees west of Boney Burbs.
- Inside Hydro 16, which is on the road leading east out of Slurpy Swamp.
- Underneath the bridge north of Camp Cod.
Week 7 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 7:
- Inside the IO Base southeast of Craggy Cliffs, near FN Radio.
- In the left tower at the southern entrance to Stealthy Stronghold.
- Underneath the Gorgeous Gorge bridge, southeast of The Aftermath.
- Inside a bathroom stall at Dampy Dish, which is southwest of Slurpy Swamp.
- Inside a warehouse on Camp Cod, the island south of Catty Corner.
Week 6 Alien Artifact locations in Fortnite
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 6:
- Inside the small white shed on the hill near Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- Under an alien tree at the purple area south of Steamy Stacks.
- Inside the roof of a green farmhouse to the west of Corny Complex.
- Inside the blue building at Base Camp Hotel, in the mountains southeast of Retail Row.
- On the ground floor of the castle ruins on Isla Nublada.
Week 5 Alien Artifact locations
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 5:
- Under a tree northeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Underneath the gazebo at the center of Pleasant Park.
- In the attic of the blue house southeast of Believer Beach.
- At the top of the clock tower in Misty Meadows.
- Near the basketball court southeast of Retail Row.
Week 4 Alien Artifact locations
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 4:
- Floating near some pipes outside the smaller central building at Steamy Stacks.
- Behind the giant warehouse east of Dirty Docks.
- In a small building behind the yellow house at the northeast of Lazy Lake.
- Floating inside the large eastern cabin at Weeping Woods.
- Underneath a metal shelf in the outside garden store at Holly Hedges.
Week 3 Alien Artifact locations
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 3:
- Inside the top floor of Coral Castle’s central building.
- On a suspended boat northeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Inside the central structure at Boney Burbs.
- In a small building at the north of Slurpy Swamp.
Week 2 Alien Artifact locations
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 2:
- On a cliff edge west of Believer Beach.
- On a hill northeast of Pleasant Park.
- Near the bridge south of Corny Complex.
- On the side of the small pool northeast of Retail Row.
- The smaller island north of Misty Meadows.
Week 1 Alien Artifact locations
Here are all the Fortnite Alien Artifact locations in Week 1:
- In The Aftermath at the center of the map, where the Zero Point used to be.
- To the west side of Catty Corner.
- Outside of the building northwest of Slurpy Swamp.
- On a hill northeast of Believer Beach.
- Inside the farm north of Corny Complex.
The Week 11 Alien Artifacts are expected to appear in Fortnite on Thursday, August 19, at 7AM PT | 10AM ET | 3PM BST alongside weekly challenges, so don’t go looking for new Alien Artifacts until then.
Fortunately, the old ones will stick around each week, so you don’t need to worry about missing out on any of them. We’ll update this guide every week with the latest Alien Artifact locations, so check back soon.
For the latest Fortnite Season 7 news, guides, and leaks, make sure you visit our dedicated Fortnite page.