Epic Games officially reveal their weekly challenges every Thursday, but if you're looking to get ahold of the Fortnite Season 9, Week 2 challenges early, you might have came to the right place.
The new season of the popular battle royale game has brought about some interesting new changes across the ever-changing map, including the introduction of a brand new Slipstream transport system.
However, according to potentially leaked information from dataminer Lucas7Yoshi, players will have to engage with a travel method from Season 8 instead - volcano air vents.
That's not all, though. As seasoned veterans of the game would expect, the leaked challenges includes three challenges which can be completed by all gamers, with a further four exclusive to Season 9 Battle Pass owners.
The following list is still yet to be confirmed, as the game's developer will reveal the second set of Fortnite Season 9 challenges on May 16, but it seems like players are going to have to mix up their drops a bit more this week in order to be successful.
- Launch off of (5) Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 3 Battle Stars
I don't remember if i posted this so ill post it just in case
Week 2 challenges, these should be accurate unless theres an update that changes them in between now and when they release. pic.twitter.com/og0CTjHGuw
— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi_) May 9, 2019
As soon as the official challenges are revealed, we will be sure to let you know! Until then, take these with a pinch of salt.
Even if the source of the leak has been accurate in the past, that doesn't mean to say that these are accurate.