Another week, another new set of challenges to get your teeth into for season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royale.
There is plenty new gear and items to unlock for season 4, as well as new blockbuster challenges (which task you with completing all the weekly challenges), so there is lots to make these challenges worth your time.
If you are new to the battle pass challenge system in Fortnite, essentially by ranking up you will unlock more outfits, gliders, emotes etc. for your character.
In order to get through all the ranks all the way to 100, it will take some serious grinding, but the weekly challenges are the fastest way to boost through the tiers, offering bonus XP and battle stars.
The full list of challenges was leaked by data miners on Sunday May 13th, and there doesn’t appear to be any change in the official list.
- Watch a match replay - 0/1
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents - 0/500
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge - 0/7
- Search Rubber Duckies - 0/10
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Salty Springs - 0/1 (HARD)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations - 0/2 (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers - 0/3 (HARD)
Completing the weekly challenges will also help contribute to your 'Blockbuster' challenges, which in previous weeks has rewarded you with a hidden battle star.
As a reminder some of the challenges won’t be immediately available due to update V.4.2.0.