Hitting the half way mark of season 5, the week 5 challenges have been officially released in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Thursday, August 9 kicks off week 5 of season 5 with a new set of weekly tasks designed to help you work your way up the battle pass ranks.
Just like previous weekly challenges in season 5, three of these tasks are for all users (i.e. those of us without the battle pass), as well as four others which are exclusive for battle pass owners.
The new challenge for this week is hitting golf balls onto greens, while the others are all familiar tasks from previous weekly tasks.
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
- Use Rift Portals (3)
- Eliminate Opponents in a Single Match (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade (300)
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (HARD) (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) (3)
Of course to complete the golf ball challenge, you will need to have reached the required level in the battle pass to have unlocked the golf emote.
The three challenges marked 'HARD' (Eliminate Opponents in a Single Match, Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores, Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts) will all give you double XP.
Once you’ve completed all seven challenges, you’ll unlock the fourth “Road Trip” bonus challenge. Completing it will grant you a free Battle Pass tier and get you one step closer to unlocking the mystery Road Trip outfit.