The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Week 6 of Season 5 have been leaked online by data miners, confirming earlier leaks.
The leak has appeared on Fortnite Tracker, a website that is known for its accurate database and tracking network, so expect to see the official challenges match the data mined ones. It also concurs with a leak from earlier in the week that came from @FNLeak on Twitter.
If Fortnite Tracker is correct, the August 16 challenges will include a mixture of three free challenges and four challenges that are only available for Battle Pass owners:
Challenges like searching chests in Lonely Lodge or dealing headshot damage are a common sight, but tasks like completing timed trials and searching “where the Stone Heads are looking” are sure to keep players guessing.
If you can’t see the image above, the leaked challenges for Week 6 of Season 5 are as follows:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3000)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (1) - HARD
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Complete timed trials (5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) - HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) - HARD
While Fortnite Tracker is a trusted source, there is always a chance that Epic Games will make some last minute changes to the challenges so take leaks like this with a pinch of salt.
The official release of the challenges is expected to come at 14:00 BST (09:00 EDT).