Fortnite Battle Royale players looking to bump up some levels on their Chapter 2, Season 1 Battle Pass are going to need to find the location of 'R' in the game. If you would like to know where it is, you've came to the right place.
Seasoned veterans of the popular battle royale game might have been surprised to know that hidden battle stars and banners had been removed with the game's latest major update, although they have simply been replaced by different letters of the word 'Fortnite' instead.
One letter has been hidden in each loading screen since the season began and now, for Week 3, it's going to be an 'R' that you're looking for.
This week's loading screen is based on Slurpy Swamp, a location that's actually been having its fair share of issues since the season began. There was a minor problem – which has since been resolved – preventing players from receiving shield boosts by destroying slurpy barrels at one stage.
In order to unlock the screen graphic above, players will have had to complete at least eight challenges from the Forged in Slurp Mission – as listed below.
Full list of Forged in Slurp Mission challenges
- Search Chests at Slurpy Swamp or Retail Row (x7)
- Eliminate opponents with a weapon of each rarity (x1)
- Upgrade an item at a Weapon Upgrade Bench (x3)
- Dance at Compact Cars, Lockie’s Lighthouse and a Weather Station (x1)
- Deal Damage with Common weapons (x500)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (x1)
- Eliminate opponents at EGO outposts or Retail Row (x3)
- Search Supply Drops in different matches (x250)
- Deal Damage with Legendary weapons (x250)
Just to the right of the middle, you can see that the R in the loading screen. That's where you will need to go in order to collect the latest letter.
If the incentive of leveling up your Battle Pass isn't enough of an incentive to collect all of these hidden letters, there's also a mystery skin connected to the challenges. By finding them all, you will be given the fresh outfit for free at the end of the season.