Fortnite on Android is now officially out of beta period, meaning that all Android users can download and play the battle royale game on their mobile without signing up.
Fortnite originally released on Android back in August, but users wanting to play were required to sign up and hope they were sent a code.
Epic Games have now ended the beta period, meaning you can download Fortnite on your Android device without the need to sign-up beforehand.
There is still a limited list of Android devices which can play Fortnite, with the minimum specs required at Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit.
"The time has arrived! The Fortnite Android Beta is now open on compatible devices - no invite needed! You can download now at: Fortnite.com/android"
For Fortnite on Android we recommend:
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: Recommended 4GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
To get access, simply go to fortnite.com/android on your Android device, or alternatively you can scan the QR code below:
The full list of compatible devices can be found below, via the Fortnite Android FAQ.
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3x