Fortnite Season 2, Week 10 has arrived with a batch of new challenges for players to complete, as Midas’ Mission tasks are set to go live in the game on Thursday, April 23.
With the hype ramping up for Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event in Fortnite as new gear is being released in the item shop, fans of the popular battle royale have also been given a new set of Agent challenges for this season’s tenth week.
Continuing on from Week 9’s Midas' Mission Part 1, fans will have a second set of challenges to complete to unlock the character’s Ghost or Shadow variants.
As always, there are 10 new challenges available for players to complete in Week 10 and once again players will need to travel all over the island to check them off their list.
Epic Games have released some of the most unusual tasks yet in Week 10 as players are required to catch a fish while riding in a Choppa and use a Dance emote within 10 seconds of knocking a henchman.
However, for the most part, Week 10’s challenges also include tasks that many Fortnite fans have come to expect, such as the elimination and location-based challenges which can be found below.
Fortnite Midas’ Mission Part 2, Week 10 Challenges
- Eliminate players with a shotgun, AR and SMG (3)
- Search chests in different matches (7)
- Eliminate a player or henchman with a Legendary or Boss weapon (3)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Dance within 10 seconds of knocking a henchman (3)
- Search different golden pipe wrenches (5)
- Catch a fish while riding in a Choppa (3)
- Deal damage to player or henchman at the Yacht and the Agency in a single match (2)
- Visit the Agency, Hayman and Greasy Graves in a single match (3)
- Deal damage to henchman while disguised (100)
In order to unlock Midas’ Shadow or Ghost variants, players will need to complete 18 out of the 20 available challenges to unlock an additional task for each faction, which will likely be based around the Legendary weapon drop boxes as seen in previous weeks.
Every completed challenge will offer 40,000 XP as a reward, helping players along in their efforts to complete the battle pass before the end of the season.
As Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 was scheduled to finish on April 30 before its extension, it is still unknown what Epic Games has in store to keep fans of the battle royale entertained. Leaks thus far have indicated that Midas will be heavily involved in this season's end.