Epic Games have finally set the Shootout at Sundown limited time missions and objectives live in Fortnite Battle Royale, following a previous leak.
With a whole host of fresh objectives to complete, let's take a look at what you're going to have to do to check all of them off and get your hands on some sweet new rewards.
Shootout at Sundown mission objectives and rewards
The objectives are fairly straightforward and are mainly based on dealing a specific amount of damage to an object or enemy or landing in certain spots.
- Read More: NICKMERCS shares theory about BRUTE mechs
If you want to complete them all, though, you're going to have to act fast. Starting on August 14, these objectives will only be available for 24 hours.
Shootout at Sundown objectives
- Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches twice
- (2) Pistol Eliminations
- Search (7) Ammo Boxes at Tilted or Junk Junction
- Deal (200) damage to descending Supply Drops
- Pick up (1) item of each rarity
- Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in (3) different matches
- Deal (500) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents
Shootout at Sundown rewards
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- All objectives completed – 2,000 XP
Interestingly, one of the rewards is the Shootout at Sundown loading screen, which is an Uncommon rarity prize. It is awarded after completing three of the objectives, and depicts an epic wild western scene.
The missions are replacing last week's BRUTE Squad mission, so make sure to earn the rewards for that while you can.
Article last updated on August 14, 2019 at 10:25 (EST).