A helpful 'cheat sheet' map with all locations needed for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 5, Season 5 challenges has been released by thesquatingdog.
The Week 5 challenges went live in game on Thursday, August 9, meaning avid Fortnite players are already getting stuck in.
Like previous weeks, the new challenges features three that are free for anyone to complete, and another four that are exclusive for Battle Pass owners.
thesquatingdog has released the weekly cheat sheet which provides all of the necessary knowledge, information and locations for the newest set of tasks. The cheat sheet can be found below.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides:
- Guide to Follow the Treasure Map in Snobby Shores
- All Junk Junction Chest Locations
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for Week 5, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember, you must complete the game you are playing, not exit out early. So go for the win or get eliminated, as if you just leave the game, it may not count any of your challenge progress.
The full list of Fortnite challenges for Week 5 of Season 5:
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
- Use Rift Portals (3)
- Eliminate Opponents in a Single Match (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade (300)
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (HARD) (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) (3)