The full cheat sheet map with locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 4, Season 5 challenges has been released by thequatingdog.
The Week 4 challenges were released by Epic Games on Thursday, August 2, and players around the world are already getting stuck into them.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
Now thesquatingdog has released his weekly cheat sheet which shows all of the information and locations needed to complete any of the challenges that you’re struggling with. The cheat sheet can be found below.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides:
- How to Complete the "Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain" Fortnite Challenge
- All Flush Factory Chest Locations for the Week 4, Season 5 Fortnite Challenge
- Flaming Hoop Locations for the "Jump Through Flaming Hoops With a Shopping Cart or ATK" Fortnite Challenge
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for Week 4, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in, by being eliminated or getting the victory royale, or challenge progression might not be applied correctly.
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 4 of Season 5 yet, you can find them below.
- Build Structures (250)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (5)
- Eliminate players in Dusty Divot (3) - HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Flush Factory (7)
- Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (1) - HARD
- Pistol Eliminations (3) - HARD