The full cheat sheet for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 2, Season 5 challenges has been released by thequatingdog.
Despite a slight delay due to scheduled maintenance, Epic Games released the weekly Fortnite challenges on Thursday, July 19.
As was the case in Week 1, the Week 2 challenges range in difficulty and include some free and some Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
As always, thesquatingdog has released a cheat sheet that shows all of the relevant locations and information required to complete the various challenges. The cheat sheet can be found below.
For detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides.
Week 2, Season 5 Challenge Guides
- How to Complete the "Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs" Fortnite Challenge
- All the 'Basketball Hoop' Locations in Fortnite
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for Week 2, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in, by being eliminated or getting the victory royale, or challenge progression might not be applied correctly.
If you haven’t seen the full list of challenges for Week 2 of Season 5 yet, you can find it below.
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) - HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Score a basket on different hoops (5)
- Search chests in Loot Lake (7)
- Search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs (1) - HARD
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) - HARD