Epic Games has released seven new challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale players to complete for Week 9 of Season 10 and thesquatingdog has released his weekly cheat sheet that should help you complete them in no time.
Season 5 is looming ever closer in Fortnite Battle Royale, and it set to begin on July 12th, so players are running out of time to reach tier 100 in Season 4 and unlock all of cosmetics and items that are included.
One of the best ways of speeding things up is to complete the list of challenges that are released on a weekly basis. They give you a significant XP boost compared to what you get in an average match and make the games that little bit more interesting.
June 28th marked the start of Week 9 an this week’s challenges are some of the easiest that you could hope for if you’re still on a mission to reach tier 100.
While only two challenges are labeled as “HARD”, there are still three that will give you twice as much XP and none of them should be particularly difficult to complete if you’be played for any length of time.
One tool that helps players complete the challenges as quickly as possible is the weekly cheat sheet that Twitter user@thesquatingdog shares. The Week 9 Cheat Sheet can be found below:
For more detailed instructions on how to complete some of the individual challenges, you can check out some of our Week 9 guides below:
- Fortnite Battle Royale Challenge Guide - Follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills
- Moisty Mire Chest Locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4, Week 9 Challenge
If you haven’t already seen the challenges for Week 9 of Season 4, they are as follows:
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Moisty Mire (7)
- Use a Shopping Cart (1)
- Visit the center of Named Locations in a Single Match (4)
- Follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills (1) [HARD]
- Shotgun Eliminations (4) [HARD]
- Eliminate opponents in Anarchy Acres (3)