The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Week 6 of Season 4 have been released and this cheat sheet should help you complete them all in no time at all.
The Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks, allows you to earn and unlock various new items, cosmetics, emotes, and more by leveling up through 100 tiers and gaining XP.
One of the best ways of speeding things up is to complete the list of challenges that are released on a weekly basis and earn you a significant XP boost compared to what you get in an average match.
Week 6 of Season 4 started on June 7th and, as always, Epic Games released seven new challenges which range from dealing damage with shotguns to spray painting over posters of Carbide and Omega.
While some of the challenges are more difficult, or take longer, than others, they should all be possible for anyone that is willing to put the time into the game.
One tool that will help you complete the challenges as quickly as possible is the cheat sheet that Twitter user @thesquattingdog releases on a weekly basis. The Week 6 Cheat Sheet can be found below:
For more detailed instructions on how to complete some of the individual challenges, you can check out some of our guides below:
- How to Complete the "Search between a Playground, Campsite and a Footprint" Fortnite Challenge
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for the Week 6, Season 4 Blockbuster Challenge
- Carbide and Omega Poster Locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Spray Paint Challenge
The full list of challenges for Season 4, Week 6 is as follows:
- Search Supply Drops (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000)
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7)
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega Posters (7)
- Search between a Playground, Campsite and a Footprint [HARD] (1)
- SMG Eliminations [HARD] (2)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3)