November 20 marked the release of Fortnite’s v6.30 Content Update and the introduction of the all new ‘Dynamite’ explosive item.
Originally announced on November 19 via the in-game news section, Dynamite will allow players to light a fuse and then stand back to watch the world go up in smoke.
"Light the fuse and wait for the boom!" was the only piece of information that players received with the original announcement, but now the release of the patch notes has revealed all.
Also being added to the game is the Wild West LTM where players will "use weapons from frontier times" as the fight one another.
The full patch notes, which include the all-new 'Ghost Pistol' for Save the World, can be found below:
Corral and defeat enemies in a new Limited Time Mode or light the fuse and make a bang with the newest weapon to debut in Battle Royale. Haunt your enemies with a spooky pistol that comes to Save the World.
This town ain't big enough for the hundred of us! Use weapons from frontier times in this Limited Time Mode to earn a Victory Royale!
Long fuse, big BOOM! Light the fuse on this explosive addition and cook it until you’re ready to throw.
Haunt enemies by shooting projectiles through structures with this new pistol in Save the World.
Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
LIMITED TIME MODE: WILD WEST
Fight for the Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and Dynamite.
- Available Weapons
- Hunting Rifle
- Pump Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Six Shooter
- Available Items
- Medical Kits
- Slurp Juice
- Supply Drops can contain
- Epic Six Shooters
- Legendary Double Barrel Shotguns and Miniguns
- Slurp Juice
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- New Weapon: Dynamite
- Uncommon rarity, found in stacks of 3.
- Available from floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- 70 damage to players and 800 damage to structures.
- Explosion is in the shape of a flat cylinder
- 1600 units in diameter and 384 units in height.
- Initiating a throw will start a 5-second fuse that can’t be canceled.
- Throw range is shorter than standard Grenades.
New Tournament: Scavenger Pop-Up Cup Duos
- Scavenger game mode adjustments:
- Material cap reduced from 500 to 300.
- Drop count of Clingers and Grenades increased from 3 to 5.
- Safe zone changes
- Reduced the radius of Circle 3 from 20000 to 15000
- Reduced the radius of Circle 4 from 10000 to 7500
- Circle 4 is now the first circle partially outside of the previous safe zone (was circle 5)
- Increased chances of supply drops in later circles
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close