Data miners have leaked the challenge list for the penultimate week of Fortnite Season 9 – here is what you’ll need to do to earn your battle stars.
Fortnite Season 10 is just around the corner, set for release on August 1, with plenty of rumors circulating as to what the theme of the next battle pass will after the upcoming ‘Cattus’ event.
In the meantime, players will need to focus on completing all of their Season 9 challenges in order to unlock the Tier 100 Vendetta skin and additional style challenges that comes with it. If you haven’t completed your week 8 challenges, use one of our useful guides to save yourself some time.
Data miner @Lucas7Yoshi has leaked exactly what challenges players will need to complete in the second to last week of the season.
As always, leaks are subject to change meaning the actual set could differ slightly to the ones found in the game files.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 challenges
- Use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in 3 different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
Stage 2 of 5: Get an elimination with a Uncommon rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
Stage 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
Stage 4 of 5: Get an elimination with a Epic rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
Stage 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 5 opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
The week nine challenges are extremely elimination focused, meaning Team Rumble should be the easiest mode to complete them in the fastest possible time.