Fortnite Battle Royale players will soon be able to grind through a number of Meteoric Rise challenges and if you would like to know how to complete them, you've come to the right place.
The upcoming set of challenges will be added to the game sometime in the near future, according to a leak, which appears to show that brand new Visitor cosmetics will be up for grabs in the rewards.
The Visitor has been a recurring character in the battle royale game throughout the seasons, most recently seen breaking up one of the BRUTE Mech suits in-game, and has even been linked to an ongoing rocket event at Dusty Depot.
A fresh skin and back bling was leaked for the character on September 11 as well, named the Visitor Volta and Star Surge - as seen in HYPEX's video.
With a mechanical body armor and huge claw on its left arm, this certainly looks different to anything else we've seen added to the game so far.
The clip below shows not only the two different rewards for these challenges, but a number of fresh skin styles for it as well which can be rotated in and out once it's been unlocked.
Visitor Volta In-Game + Backbling pic.twitter.com/DUhm3Mnzjo
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) September 11, 2019
So, let's take a look at how to complete the challenges and the number of missions you're going to have to check off get your hands on those rewards.
Fortnite Meteoric Rise challenges
- Destroy structures with Junk Rifts (10)
- Visit different Rift Zones in the same match (3)
- Eliminate opponents in Rift Zones (7)
- Search chests or ammo boxes in Rift Zones (20)
- Land in a Rift Zone and place Top 10 in Solo, Duos, or Squads (1)
- Consume Glitched Foraged items with different effects (4)
- Touch a giant glowing cube, enter the Rift above Loot Lake, and search a landing pod within a meteor (3)
Fortnite Meteoric Rise challenges rewards
- One challenge completed – 10 Battle Stars
- Two challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- Three challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- Four challenges completed – Meteor Man Back Bling
- Five challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- Six challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- Seven challenges completed – Visitor Volta skin
Given the map changes following the v10.30 patch on September 11, where Dusty Depot was completely reworked with a huge scaffolding appearing on top of one of the buildings, it seems very likely that the Visitor will be working on building a rocket at the location.
It's difficult to say when these challenges and rewards will be added to the game, at the time of writing, as they've not yet been confirmed by Epic Games.
However, with the rocket event seemingly coming soon, there's a chance fans won't have to wait much longer.