Fortnite Season 10 is winding down, but there are still some Last Stop challenges and rewards on their way, should you want to grab yourself a some Battle Stars, XP, and a loading screen before Season 11 kicks off.
Starting on October 3, Epic Games will be releasing a brand new challenge daily to this limited-time Mission, with the seventh and final task unlocking on Thursday, October 10.
Completing each challenge will offer a reward, ranging from Battle Stars, to XP, to a loading screen. Luckily, we don’t need to wait seven days to find out what tasks the developers have set out, as data miner @iFireMonkey has leaked them, plus the rewards, early.
There are seven total Last Stop challenges, but the good news is that none of them are overly complicated, so completing them shouldn’t be too difficult should you choose to take them on.
Players will be heading to Loot Lake, Happy Hamlet, Lucky Landing, or Retail Row for two of the challenges, in which they need to open chests, or land at respectively. Elsewhere, players will be keeping an eye out for Ammo Boxes, as you’ll need to open five in a single match.
Make sure to pick up an Assault Rifle or suppressed weapon too, as finding eliminations and dealing damage with these weapons will also earn you some cool prizes. You can view all seven challenges before.
Fortnite Last Stop challenges
- Deal damage with Suppressed weapons to opponents (500)
- Outlast opponents in Solo or Squads mode (150)
- Assault Rifle eliminations (5)
- Search Chests at Loot Lake or Happy Hamlet (7)
- Land at Lucky Landing or Retail Row in different matches (2)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (5)
- Visit different Named Locations (10)
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel :xmas_tree: (@iFireMonkey) October 2, 2019
Fortnite Last Stop rewards
Rewards will be based on how many challenges you finish, not on the completion of a single task with a static prize. Players who manage to complete all seven challenges will earn 3500 XP, 30 Battle Stars, and a special loading screen.
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Last Stop Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
The loading screen shows a number of Fortnite characters waving farewell at the Battle Bus, with many fans believing that it’s a hint that we will either see a new Battle Bus in Season 11, or be transported to a brand-new map following 10 seasons on the current iteration.