The weekly cheat sheet map to help players complete Week 5, Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale's challenges has been revealed by squatingdog.
There are a total of seven challenges included in Week 7, three of which are available to all players while the other four can be accessed exclusively by players with a Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass.
Details of the fifth week of challenges were released by Epic Games on January 3 and they are going to require some stealthy play in order to complete them.
One involves getting three eliminations with a suppressed weapon, while others include searching between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree. This one can get a little tricky, so we have put together a very simple guide to help you out with that one.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 challenges and how to complete them - Giant Rock Man, Water Tower Dance and more
The cheat sheet map below has been made by squatingdog and makes life a lot easier when it comes to tackling this week's challenges, as it shows you each and every location that you will need to visit in order to do complete them with ease.
We have also put together a guide for finding the secret Fortnite Battle Star for Week 5, Season 7, showing you its location and walking you through how to complete this task in the quickest way possible.
In case you missed them, here are all of the challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 5:
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES:
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3)
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
- Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree (1)
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak