The weekly cheat sheet map to help players complete Week 4, Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale challenges has been revealed by squatingdog.
Details of the fourth week of challenges were released by Epic Games on December 27, with some exciting tasks up ahead for Fortnite players.
Challenges will include the use of the X-4 Stormwing attack plane, fireworks and one of the more challenging ones include eliminating players at three Expedition Outposts across the Fortnite map.
We recently put together a map which shows all seven of the different Expedition Outposts you can find across the Fortnite map, to make it easier for players to locate where they need to go in order to complete the challenge correctly.
Squatingdog's weekly cheat sheet map covers all of these challenges in one, and will easily guide you through each of the tasks with everything you need to know.
If you still haven't had a look at the challenges for Week 4, Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale, check them out below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
- Launch Fireworks (3)
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (1)
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles (1)
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes (1)
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
- Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
- Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
- Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)