Season 7 isn’t over just yet in Fortnite, as the final set of traditional weekly challenges have dropped for Week 10, but if you want to get them out of the way quick, this “cheat sheet” is exactly what you need.
Although Season 7 is to be extended, due to a break over the holiday period in late 2018, week 10 is believed to be the last normal challenges we get.
That means if you are a completionist and someone who likes to go for 100%, you are nearly over the final hurdle.
Thankfully, there is nothing overly complex about this week’s challenges, but they will require some ‘busy’ work, moving from location to location and going through the motions.
These tasks can at times be a little tedious, but this cheat sheet (courtesy of @thesquatingdog) will have you ticking off the boxes in no time.
There is even locations for solving and unlocking stage 3 of the Prisoner skin (see our guide for a full explanation) as well as the shooting gallery spots (if you unsure about completing this one, we have a guide for that too).
The full week 10 challenges can been in list form below.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 10 Challenges
Free Pass Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3)
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200)
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery north of Retail Row
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Paradise Palms
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4)
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (3)
You can simply keep this cheat sheet beside you as you run through the challenges, and work towards unlocking the Season 7 tier 100 skin, if you haven’t reached the top level yet.