Epic Games have released a brand new set of challenges for Fortnite Week 6, Season 8. This cheat sheet will help you complete them with greater ease.
The new cheat graphic, created by squatingdog, shows all of the different locations that players will need to visit as they grind through the latest set of tasks.
As always, there are three free challenges which can be completed by all players of the popular battle royale game, as well as four others - exclusive to Battle Pass players.
Fortnite Week 6, Season 8 challenges cheat sheet
The Week 6, Season 8 challenges takes players to more than one biome across the map. Fortnite players will be expected to land at a number of different locations, visit the five highest elevations in Fortnite, find where the knife points in the treasure map loading screen, and more.
Whether you’re a Battle Pass owner or not, though, this cheat sheet is going to be really useful for finding exact destinations and features on the map to complete the challenges quickly and with ease.
There’s a new secret banner hidden somewhere across the map for this week too, which can be quite tricky to find. Here’s our guide to find it, to save you some time.
Just in case you missed them, the full list of challenges for Week 6 can be found below.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars