The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for the sixth week of Season 8 have been leaked, and they surprisingly include the yet-to-be-released Boom Bow weapon.
As is usually the case every week, data-miners have gone through new game files to discover and leak the upcoming week’s challenges well in advance of their release.
The Week 6 set will include a total of seven challenges, as usual, three of which will be available to all players and the other four only to those who own the Season 8 Battle Pass.
Get elimination with Boom Bow/Flintlock Pistol | Week Six challenges
One of the Battle Pass exclusive challenges for Week Six will be to get an elimination with either the Flintlock pistol or the Boom Bow, which hasn’t even yet been added in Fortnite.
However, the emergence of these challenges pretty much confirms that the Boom Bow will be added between now and when these challenges go live, as had been suggested by prior leaks for the new weapon.
For those who are hearing about the Boom Bow for the first time, leaks suggest that it will be a bow that features ballistic arrows that will explode upon contact with enemies or the environment.
Land at five different locations | Week Six challenges
As has become standard for quite a while now, Week 6 will feature a multi-stages location-based challenge that will require players to land at these five different locations.
- Fatal Fields
- Lazy Lagoon
- Shifty Shafts
- Frosty Flights
- Sunny Steps
In order to complete this challenge, players must land at these locations in the order presented above, as each location-based objective becomes available only after the previous one has been completed.
It’s also worth noting that players must land at these locations when dropping down from the Battle Bus and cannot simply visit them during the course of a match.
Leaked Fortnite challenges for Week 6 of Season 8
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
These challenges come courtesy of prominent data-miner Lucas7yoshi_, who has proven himself to be a trusty source for these types of leaks in the past.
week 6 challenges leaked btw https://t.co/gC4vS0jBjE
surprised no one reposted about it before lol
— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks (@lucas7yoshi_) March 28, 2019
Unless Epic Games decide to change up their usual scheduling pattern, these challenges should be going live on Thursday, April 4 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET.
Keep in mind that these challenges are not set in stone and are always subject to change between now and their release, although that hasn’t happened much in the past.