Even without there being a new weekly update, the ever diligent Fortnite data miners have managed to uncover the upcoming set of challenges less than a day before their official release.
Each week during Fortnite’s unique seasons, challenges are released that task players with doing various activities in order to unlock Battle Stars and Experience Points.
In an almost weekly ritual, these challenges often get leaked before they’re officially released each Thursday, giving players a headstart to their strategies on completing the challenges.
While past challenges have heavily focused on some of the newer items to hit the game, Week 5’s challenge set looks to be fairly normal in comparison.
You can find the full list of leaked challenges below:
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000)
- Dance on top of a:
- Stage 1: Water Tower
- Stage 2: Ranger Tower
- Final Stage: Air Traffic Control Tower
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3)
- Search Chests as Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree (1)
- Land at:
- Stage 1: Polar Peak
- Stage 2: Fatal Fields
- Stage 3: Tomato Temple
- Stage 4: Loot Lake
- Final Stage: Snobby Shores
Overall, these challenges look to be fairly straightforward with not a ton of legwork required for each one.
As always, these challenges are in no way confirmed and Epic Games has been known to change things up just before challenges are officially released.
Once the final set of challenges go live on January 3, we’ll have a full guide on how to complete each one as quickly as possible.
- Read More: Fortnite: Epic Games announce compensation for players who missed out on the final 14 Days of Fortnite reward
If you’re still working through the challenges from Week 4, be sure to head over to our comprehensive guide for some pointers.