The challenges for Week Four of Season 5 in Fortnite: Battle Royale have been leaked online.
As is usually the case every week, the challenges have been discovered and released several days before they are due to be officially announced, which is scheduled to be on Thursday, August 2.
Here is the full list of this week's challenges, courtesy of Fortnite Tracker, a trusted database and tracking network for the popular battle royale title.
- Build Structures (250)
- Jump through flaming hoops with Shopping Cart of ATK (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Divot (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Flush Factory (7)
- Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (HARD) (1)
- Pistol Eliminations (HARD) (3)
Most of these challenges are pretty straightforward and similar to the ones from past weeks, with the exception of jumping through flaming hoops, which has never been included before.
While Fortnite Tracker's leaked challenges are usually spot on, there is always the chance that Epic Games may make some last minute changes before activating them in-game.
- Read More: Epic Games Announces Winners of 'Solo Showdown' LTM Contest in Fortnite - Final Placements for NA, EU, OCE, BR, and Asia
Although Fortnite is 'free-to-play' across all platforms, some of these weekly challenges are only available for those who have purchased the 'Battle Pass,' for 950 V-Bucks (~$10 USD)
Players who have the Battle Pass get access to a lot of extra content as they level it up, which can be expedited by the large XP boosts that the weekly challenges offer once completed.
We will provide full guides, breakdowns, and strategies for completing all of these challenges once they are officially released.