Epic Games have revealed a list of bugs currently in Fortnite Battle Royale that will be fixed in one or more of the upcoming game updates.
The Fortnite community Trello page, which usually displays all of the top user-reported issues in the game, has three bugs that are specially marked as 'fixed in next release.'
This means fixes for these bugs have been discovered, and will be put into the game in the next patch.
- Unrendered Starter Island may appear during the loading screen - While loading in, players may notice an unrendered version of the Starter Island appear for a short time, then be replaced with the loading screen again until the map fully renders.
- Audio for player eliminations is the same audio used for rotating structures - When a player is eliminated the audio used matches the audio used for rotating structures while in build mode. This can cause “strange” sounds to be heard when multiple players are being eliminated.
- Floating Island appears in the wrong location on mini-map - The floating island is not appearing in the correct location on the minimap.
The exact date for when the fixes for these bugs will be implemented has not yet been revealed, although it's likely to be either on October 9 or 11 - the days of the week when Epic usually release a game update.
Additionally, there are several eight bugs and issues in the game which have been officially acknowledged by Epic but will not be fixed in the next patch.
Fixes for two of them have apparently been found, and will be implemented in a future update down the line, while the developers are still looking to resolve the other six.
Bugs to be fixed in future release
- Occasional audio "pops" on Xbox and PC
- Items no longer float on water at Loot Lake.
Bugs still under investigation / fixes in development
- Crosshairs blocked for certain Outfits while aiming.
- Increase in server and client hitches on Xbox & PC.
- No audio when swapping items in inventory.
- Player models in Replays may get stuck with Shadow Stone effects.
- No slow motion after getting a Victory Royale
- Music for certain emotes not playing.
- The Worm
- Dance Moves
- Drop the Bass
Source - Fortnite Trello