The fourth week of season 4 is now live in Fortnite Battle Royale, meaning there is yet another week's worth of challenges to help you fly up the battle pass ranks.
The battle pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks or around $10, enables you to unlock lots of new skins, gliders, emotes, back bling and more, but you will need to put in some serious time ranking up to get them.
With 100 tiers total, it can be a grind to reach the top and unlock every item, but the weekly challenges will give a you a big boost along the way.
- More: Epic Games Dev Says New 'Eye of The Storm Tracker' Was Accidentally Added to Fortnite Battle Royale
In addition, completing all seven weekly challenges unlocks the new 'blockbuster challenge', which is exclusive to season 4 and rewards players with a battle pass star each week.
So completing these challenges each week is certainly in the interests of any keen Fortnite player and battle pass owner, but they can be a bit tricky for the ill-prepared, hence this cheat sheet comes in very handy.
First off, here are the challenges for week 4 of season 4.
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000)
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (7)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match (3)
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and a Helicopter (1) [HARD]
- Trap Eliminations (1) [HARD]
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (3) [HARD]
To complete the "Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and a Helicopter" challenge, check out our complete treasure hunt guide here.
- More: How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for the Week 4, Season 4 Blockbuster Challenge
For everything else, Twitter user thesquatingdog is on hand once again with their trusty cheat sheets.