The seven weekly challenges for Epic Games’ massively popular Fortnite Battle Royale have finally gone live for Season 4, Week 5.
While Fortnite Battle Royale is completely free to play for anyone that wants to play it, a “Battle Pass” can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks (approximately $10) which opens up the opportunity to earn various cosmetics and cool items.
Each week of Season 4, a list of new challenges go live for Battle Pass owners to try and complete. Doing so is the fastest way to earn experience points, unlock new items, and rank up to Tier 100.
After the surprising decision to move the release of new challenges back to Thursdays, May 31st marked the end of what seemed to be a never-ending wait as the Season 4, Week 5 challenges finally went live.
- Read More: Epic Games Announce Third Set of Pro-Am All-Star Duos for $3m E3 Fortnite Event – CDNThe3rd, NoahJ456, Jericho, and More!
The tasks range from dealing damage with SMGs and searching Chests in Dusty Divot all the way to dancing with others “to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake”.
The two “HARD” challenges earn you twice as much XP as the five easier ones, but none of them should be too difficult to complete if you put the time in.
Keep an eye out for our various Challenge Guides which will help you complete them quickly and earn yourself some cool new items!
The full list of Challenges for Week 5, Season 4, are as follows:
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Dusty Divot (7)
- Use a Vending Machinee (1)
- Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake (1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (1) [HARD]
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (3) [HARD]