Epic Games has announced the personalities that will be casting the upcoming Fortnite Pro-Am event that will be held on June 12th as part of the E3 gaming convention.
The tournament, which will be held at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA, will be the first Fortnite competition that has been formally organized and sponsored by Epic.
The event’s casting crew includes some of the biggest names in the esports and content creation industries, featuring longtime esports commentator and host Alex ‘Goldenboy’ Mendez, popular YouTubers Justine ‘ijustine’ Ezarik and Kassie ‘Gloom,’ and well-known Twitch streamer Ben ‘DrLupo’ Lupo.
The group collectively features years of extensive experience with casting, hosting, and content creation, and the their humorous nature will likely play very favorably with handling such an event.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) June 8, 2018
Announced on May 22nd, the Fortnite Pro-Am Competition at E3 2018 will team up 50 of the biggest names in the Fortnite gaming community with 50 well-known celebrities, which includes various musicians, athletes, and more.
The 2v2 competition will feature a whopping $3 million prize pool, all of which will go towards the charities of the players’ choice.
- Read More: Richard Lewis Explains the Direction He’d Like to See Epic Games Go with Fortnite Esports
Since the event was announced, Epic Games has periodically revealed the teams that will be participating, with the last set of duos being announced on June 8th.
- First set of announced teams – Ft. Ninja, Myth, Paul George and more!
- Second set of announced teams – Ft. Ali-A, Pete Wentz, Nadeshot, Tyron Woodly, and more!
- Third set of announced teams – Ft. CDNThe3rd, NoahJ456, Jericho, and more!
- Fourth set of announced teams – Ft. Summit1G, Kenneth Faried, Vikkstar123, Ty Dolla $, and more!
- Fifth set of announced teams – Ft. Lil Yachty, Typical Gamer, Vince Staples, and more!
For more details about the Fortnite Pro-Am E3 competition, visit the event page here.