Leaked V5.2 files for Fortnite Battle Royale show a number of new game modes and items that will potentially be added to the game soon.
According to the leak, the V5.2 update, expected to be released on August 7, will include new foraged items called “Hurt N’ Heal” (Prickly Pear) and another that will have something to do with “movement speed”.
There will also be a new trap item called the “Cage Trap”, all-new vehicle effects described as “TireGlowRed on golf carts for StreetRacer” and multiple Limited Time Modes like "Deimos" and "Steady Storm".
As is always the case with a leak like this, all of the information shared by XDA Developers is subject to change and unconfirmed by Epic Games. XDA Developers found the files in the installer APK for the Android version of Fortnite Battle Royale.
The upcoming items, game modes, traps and more can be found below. Bear in mind that some of the files relate to modes or items that have been seen in previous releases (like the Fly Explosives and Blitz modes).
- 5×20 (20x20x20x20x20)
- Comp Blitz
- Gameplay Mutators
- Fly Explosives
- Sky Supply (Sky Supply Drops rain from above!)
- Solid Gold
- Steady Storm
- “WW” (Wild West)
- Durrrables Burger (Healing item)
- Durrrables Drink (Shield Item)
- Durrrables Fries (Movement Speed Boost)
- Bottle Rocket (Fireworks Bright, loud, and fun! Warning: do not light indoors.)
- “Shockwave” Grenade
- Cage Trap (Lockup Trap)
- “Hurt N’ Heal” (Prickly Pear)
- “Movement Speed”
- TireGlowRed on golf carts for StreetRacer