A "cheat sheet" map has been released to help players complete the weekly challenges for Week 3 of Season 6 in Fortnite Battle Royale.
As is usually the case every week, Fortnite content creator 'thesquatingdog' has released a guide that details exactly where players need to go on the Fortnite map to complete the challenges.
There are seven challenges in total - three of the challenges are available to all players for free, while the other four are open to only those who have purchased the Battle Pass.
For those who do not have time to complete the challenges on their own, or just want to get them out of the way as soon as possible, the following map is the best tool to use.
Remember, when playing Fortnite to complete challenges, it is very important to finish matches by either getting eliminated, eliminating yourself, or getting a Victory Royale.
Prematurely quitting out of matches may not save challenge progression, causing you to have to do them again.
If you have not yet seen the challenges for Week 3 of Season 6, they are as follows:
- Revive a player in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge (1)
- Damage Trap Eliminations (1) HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match (2)
- Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more (1)
- Complete timed trials (3) HARD
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (10) HARD
For an in-depth look at the best way to complete each and every one of these challenges, visit our challenge hub for this week here.