The challenges for week 9 of season 4 in Fortnite Battle Royale have surfaced online ahead of time, set to release in the game on Thursday June 28th.
The weekly challenges in Fortnite are vital for players looking to climb up the ranks of the battle pass, helping unlock the upper tiers and more rare skins and gear.
For those still chasing the elusive level 100 skin, 'Omega', you should be nearing your goal soon if you have been keeping up with the weekly challenges, with only four weeks of season 4 remaining.
This week, there is actually a repeat challenge, with 'Visit different Taco shops in a single match' being a challenge previously, back in season 3.
- More: Playground LTM Mode Finally Coming To Fortnite - New Practice Mode with Respawns and Increased Resources
There is also another interesting challenge, as Shopping Carts are currently disabled in the game it is surprising to see a task requiring you to use one.
So far, shopping carts have been added and removed three times, due to various glitches. Clearly Epic Games are confident they will be back in the game in time for these challenges going live.
In total, there are another seven challenges, rewarding you with bonus XP. The leak comes thanks to dataminers at Fortnite Tracker.
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (0/500)
- Search chests in Moisty Mires (0/7)
- Use a Shopping Cart (0/1)
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match (0/3)
- Search between movie titles (HARD) (0/1)
- Shotgun eliminations (HARD) (0/4)
- Eliminate opponents in Anarchy Acres (0/3)
The search between movie titles looks like this week's treasure hunt for the hidden battle star, and as with previous weeks, completing all challenges will unlock the loading screen to find the next blockbuster challenge battle star.