The challenges for Week 2 of Season 5 in Fortnite Battle Royale have been released by Epic Games.
Fortnite fans were left waiting longer than normal for the challenges to be released following some scheduled downtime on July 19 but they are now live and available for everyone to complete.
As was the case in Week 1, the second week includes a mixture of "free" challenges and some that can only be completed by Battle Pass owners.
The full list of challenges for Week 2, Season 5, can be seen in the image below.
As always, the challenges marked "HARD" will earn you twice as much XP as the standard ones but shouldn't take particularly long to complete.
If you can't see the image above, the challenges are as follows:
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3) - HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Score a basket on different hoops (5)
- Search chests in Loot Lake (7)
- Search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs (1) - HARD
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) - HARD
One of the more interesting challenges for Week 2 is to "score a basket on different hoops", so expect to see a lot of players hanging around basketball courts from now on.
Keep an eye out for our various guides if you're struggling with any of this week's challenges!