While the first part of the quest forced players to locate and play a message at the Guardian Towers, the next part of Raz’s Spire Quest tasks them with finding all of the Jonesy NPCs located around the Fortnite map and then dueling one of them.
The v16.20 update for Epic Games‘ hit battle royale Fortnite is here, and it’s brought along with it another round of Spire Quests for players to grind out. These challenges give a ton of XP once completed and also give fans the ability to experience the story.
While the first part of Raz’s Spire Quest line was pretty easy to complete, the next part is a bit more difficult and will require a bit of patience as you’ll have to go all throughout the map and it will take a few matches to complete.
Where to find all the Jonesy NPCs in Fortnite
This part of the challenge tasks players with talking to the Jonesy NPCs. This means that players will have to talk to five of the nine Jonesy variants located around the island.
They haven’t moved and generally speaking aren’t anywhere that’s super difficult to find, so you’ll just have to make your way around the island. Here are the Jonesy NPC locations in Fortnite:
- Bunker Jonesy: Found at multiple locations around the map.
- Cabbie: At the southwest corner of Lazy Lake.
- Castaway Jonesy: On an island northeast of Steamy Stacks.
- Grill Sergeant: At the Durr Burger Food Truck east of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Rex: Located inside a building just east of the Spire.
- Sash Sergeant: Found at the playground inside Weeping Woods.
- Slurp Jonesy: Inside the factory at Slurpy Swamp.
- Suntan Specialist: On the beach at Sweaty Sands.
- Wreck Raider: In the northern part of Coral Castle.
The chances of you getting to five in one Fortnite match, even Team Rumble, would be a bit of a herculean task, so you can luckily leave after talking to as many as you can and then restart another match.
It’s also worth noting that you can go to any of them in any particular order, so you don’t have to worry about a pattern or anything as you travel around the Fortnite map.
Talk to Jonesy the First and duel him
After talking to all the NPCs located around the map, you’ll need to go and find Jonesy the First. Luckily, he’s located in the same spot as he was previously, so if you went to him often to get a weapon upgrade, you can visit him in Pleasant Park once again.
- Read More: How to get Fortnite’s Aloy skin for free
Finally, you’ll also need to duel him to finish off the challenges, which is not that hard but you’ll want to stock up on weapons and ammo just in case.
As previously mentioned, it’s a pretty annoying Fortnite challenge and will more than likely take you a bit to complete but if you know where everyone is that you need to visit, it should be a breeze to get through.