Epic Games officially unveil their next round of weekly challenges with their Thursday release schedule, however, some Fortnite Battle Royale data miners have already uncovered the next set.
Season 9 of Fortnite Battle Royale didn’t bring massive, sweeping changes like previous seasons, yet, there have been plenty of new additions to keep the game fresh.
Epic even overhauled a few parts of the map - Neo Tilted, Mega Mall, and Pressure Plant - instead of adding any real new locations like Lazy Lagoon or the snow biome to the south-west.
However, one of those locations - Neo Tilted - is set to play a big role in the Season 9 Week 4 challenges, if a leak from data miner Lucas7Yoshi is correct.
Yet, anyone who has played before will know that there isn’t just one new challenge for everyone, oh no. Players who don’t opt to purchase the Battle Pass get three challenges, while those that do will get an extra four puzzles to solve - as everyone goes in search of those previous battle stars.
The list of leaked challenges is yet to be confirmed as correct, with Lucas7Yoshi themselves adding that it could change. However, the initial set of challenges are listed below so you can prep yourself for what is to come.
Season 9 Week 4 Leaked Challenges:
(These may change if epic releases a update before their release) pic.twitter.com/ssGsNyqn1t
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi) May 24, 2019
- Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- (3) Legendary weapon eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
As soon as the official set of challenges are unveiled, we will be sure to let you know what they are and give you guides on how to complete them. Until then, take these leaked ones with a pinch of salt.
Even though the data miners have been accurate in the past with their leaks, that doesn't mean to say that these are set in stone for Thursday’s update.