EA SPORTS are offering Twitch Prime rewards in FIFA 20 with players able to grab themselves a new Ultimate Team pack, potentially with rare cards inside.
As many players will know by now, players can be picked up in FUT by either buying them from the market, completing Squad Building Challenges, or having them appear in packs bought using the in-game marketplace, with real money or coins.
However, there's a free pack that can be claimed in the game right now, exclusively for Twitch Prime members. Let's take a look at what it includes, and what you have to do in order to get your hands on it.
FIFA 20 Twitch Prime rewards
The Twitch Prime reward available in FIFA 20 at the time of writing is an 81+ OVR Player Pack, which includes one item guaranteed to be overall 81 rated, as well as four other Rare Gold player items.
Those who claimed the Winter Refresh pack in the early weeks of 2020 will be familiar with the rewards, as the pack is identical.
Hopefully, by claiming it, the rewards inside will make the whole thing worthwhile. Something is better than nothing, after all.
How to claim Twitch Prime rewards in FIFA 20
Now that you know what;'s up for grabs, by following these quick and simple instructions you should be able to collect your pack in no time. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Head over to the Twitch Prime/FIFA 20 web page.
- From there, you will see a list of rewards that have been made available in FIFA 20 for Twitch Prime members.
- Click the 'Claim Now' tool and sign in using your Twitch Prime details.
- Make sure your Twitch Prime and gaming account, on PC, Xbox or PlayStation 4, is linked.
- Once that's done, the claiming process is complete and the rewards should appear in-game.
The calendar, also found on the Twitch Prime page, shows available reward slots for April and May – so expect even more bonus content to be made available in the coming weeks and months.
Until then, redeem your pack and we hope you get some quality rewards. Make sure to tweet us with what you got inside your pack @UltimateTeamUK. Good luck!