FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts is the next Ultimate Team promo. Here’s everything you need to know about FIFA 23 RTTK, from the players included to a detailed upgrade tracker.
The Team of the Week cycle is already underway, and Ones to Watch cards offered fans the first live cards of the year. The fun doesn’t stop there either, as the return of European football brings Road to the Knockouts back in FIFA 23.
Here’s everything you need to know about FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts, including a tracker on the latest upgrades
- FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts players revealed
- FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts tracker
- FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts upgrades explained
FIFA 23 Road to the Knockout players revealed
EA have now revealed the full slate of FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts players after a mini-release on Sunday, October 9, check out the full team below:
- Lionel Messi (PSG)
- Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich)
- Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (Chelsea)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Federico Valverde (Real Madrid)
- Nikolas Sule (Borussia Dortmund)
- Thomas Lemar (Atletico Madrid)
- Raphinha (Barcelona)
- Ibrahima Konate (Liverpool)
- Dejan Kulusevski (Spurs)
- Robin Gosen (Inter Milan)
- Zambo Anguissa (Napoli)
- Martin Odegaard (Arsenal)
- Martin Terrier (Rennes)
- Moses Simon (FC Nantes)
- Gerard Moreno (Villareal)
- Jonathan Ikone (Fiorentina)
- Lucas Paqueta (West Ham United)
- Patrik Schick (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United)
- Gleison Bremer (Juventus)
- Ismael Bennacer (AC Milan)
FIFA 23 Road to the Knockouts tracker
If you’re lucky enough to pack a FIFA 23 RTTK player, or you’ve invested in one from the Transfer Market, it pays to know who’s on track for an upgrade. That way, you’ll know whether to hold onto them for greater rewards, or cut your losses and sell.
Luckily, we’ve together a tracker of how each RTTK player is performing:
|Player Name||Base Rating||Win Tracker||Qualified?||Current Rating|
|Pierre Emerick Aubameyang||89||2/2||Yes||91|
FIFA 23 Road to the Knockout cards upgrades explained
First introduced in FIFA 22, RTTKs are live items that can be updated based on the real-life outcomes of the Champions League, Europa League, and Europa Conference League group stages.
If the event follows the same format as last year, each player included in the promo will have two opportunities to receive a separate +1 upgrade to their card.
These boosts will occur if their club:
- Wins two out of the last three group games
- Qualifies for the knockout stages of their respective tournament
Upgrades are dished out purely based on how the club performs, so even if the player on the card doesn’t see a minute of pitch time, they will still go up in rating if the criteria are met.
For more on FIFA 23, be sure to check out our other guides:
FIFA 23 ICONS | FIFA 23 FUT Heroes | FIFA 23 crossplay explained | Best FIFA 23 custom tactics, meta formations & player instructions | FIFA 23 TOTW squads: Team of the Week explained | How to do the best FIFA 23 celebrations | Best FIFA 23 camera settings for Ultimate Team