FIFA 22 Team of the Week 11 will be hitting Ultimate Team on Wednesday, so, we’ve got a few predictions on who might make it in.
With the Black Friday promo disappearing into the rearview mirror, and the flash SBCs starting to slow down, FIFA 22 is full steam ahead towards its next batch of promos.
As the temperature drops and snow begins to fall, that next promo could very well be FUTMAS – meaning EA SPORTS may have some surprises in store for us, just as we’ve seen with years past.
Before we get to that next big promo, though, Team of the Week 11 will be arriving in Ultimate Team, and after some big performances, it might just be FIFA 22’s most stacked line-up yet.
In terms of big-ticket players this week, we’ve chosen Antoine Griezmann, Diogo Jota, Marquinhos, Frenkie De Jong, Dries Mertens, and Ilkay Gundogan as the major standouts.
With two goals against Southampton, Jota should be rewarded with a Team of the Week card – which is probably worth bailing on a FIFA tournament for. Griezmann was also back in the goals, bagging a vital goal and assist for Atletico Madrid against Cadiz. As well as a strong defensive performance, Marquinhos also netted twice for PSG against Saint Etienne and is well worthy of an upgrade.
Elsewhere, it could be good news for Anderson Talisca OTW owners. The Al Nassr forward scored twice against Al-Ahli Saudi and should be in line for an upgrade. Leicester City’s James Maddison also got himself back on the scoresheet and should also make it into this TOTW crop.
FIFA 22 TOTW 11 Predictions | Team of the Week 11
- GK: Anthony Lopes – Lyon
- GK: Manuel Riemann – VfL Bochum
- RB: James Tavernier – Rangers
- RB: Alan Mozo – Pumas
- RWB: Fabian Centonze – FC Metz
- LB: Ghislain Konan – Stade Reims
- LB: Ian Escobar – Godoy Cruz
- CB: Marquinhos – PSG
- CB: Takehiro Tomiyasu – Arsenal
- CB: Berat Djimsiti – Atalanta
- CB: Larrys Mabiala – Portland Timbers
- CDM: Orel Mangala – Stuttgart
- CM: Mateus Uribe – FC Porto
- CM: Frenkie De Jong – Barcelona
- CM: Ilkay Gundogan – Manchester City
- CAM: Hany Mukhtar – Nashville SC
- CAM: James Maddison – Leicester City
- LM: Juanmi – Real Betis
- LW: Ben Bererton Diaz – Blackburn Rovers
- RW: Ihlas Bebou – Hoffenheim
- RW: Domencio Berardi – Sassuolo
- CF: Diogo Jota – Liverpool
- CF: Dries Mertens – Napoli
- CF: Anderson Talisca – Al Nassr
- ST: Antoine Griezmann – Atlético Madrid
- ST: Darwin Nunez – SL Benfica
- ST: Duncan Watmore – Middlesbrough
- ST: Marco Ruben – Rosario Central
- ST: Mustapha Yatabare – Sivasspor
- ST: Thomas Lehne Olsen – Lillestrom SK
— Dexerto FC ⚽️ (@DexertoFC) November 28, 2021
FIFA 22 TOTW 11 release time & date
As for when Team of the Week 11 will be dropping into Ultimate Team packs, well, useless EA has to make a drastic change, they’ll arrive on Wednesday, December 1 at 6 PM GMT.
Some cards from recent weeks have appeared in-game a little earlier than planned, though, and if that happens against with TOTW 11, you’ll be able to find them in our Team of the Week hub.