FIFA 21 player ratings are starting to be revealed as we draw closer to that October 9 release date. Here, you can find the strongest players in the game.
With the release of FIFA 21 on the horizon, Ultimate Team fans will be eyeing up some early choices for how they want to construct their team.
The silky skills of Kevin De Bruyne would obviously be ideal and the lightning pace of Christian Pulisic is also a good building block, but there is another key aspect to think about as well – strength and overall physicality.
Of course, being strong is usually more ideal for defenders – you want bruisers like Virgil van Dijk and Kalidou Koulibaly – but it doesn’t hurt to have them spread around your team in other positions.
Strongest players in FIFA 21 – ratings
Along with the reveal of the Top 100 ratings, EA revealed the first batch of the strongest players in the game – with some of the names we’ve already mentioned getting key top roles.
Van Dijk and Koulibaly were a part of the top three, clocking in with 92 and 94 strength respectively, until EA released the strength rankings for Silver and Bronze players. Then, Wanderers striker Adebayo Akinfenwa came along and took the top spot, as many expected him to.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa – 97 strength
- Daryl Dike – 96 strength
- Romelu Lukaku – 95 strength
- Alexander Vukotić – 95 strength
- Armando Méndez – 95 strength
- Obbi Oularé – 94 strength
- Tomáš Petrášek – 94 strength
- Stefan Maierhofer – 94 strength
- Felipe Carvalho – 94 strength
- Florian Ballas – 94 strength
- Sebastián Coates – 94 Strength
- Ariel Nahuelpan – 94 strength
- Pape Abou Cissé – 94 strength
- Kalidou Koulibaly – 94 strength
- Geoffrey Kondogbia – 94 strength
- Issa Marega – 93 strength
- Niklas Süle – 93 strength
- Willy Boly – 93 strength
- Abdoulaye Seck – 93 strength
- Mateo Pavlović – 93 strength
- Virgil van Dijk – 92 strength
- Erling Haaland – 91 strength
- Casemiro – 91 strength
- Paul Pogba – 89 strength
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – 88 strength
- Matthias de Ligt – 88 strength
- Giorgio Chiellini – 87 strength
- Gerard Pique – 87 strength
Elsewhere, Erling Haaland and Robert Lewandowski are also highlights when it comes to forwards, with 91 and 86 respectively.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the current crop of ratings, and who you think will eventually take the top spot, by tweeting us @UltimateTeamUK.