EA SPORTS are set to reveal a fresh batch of FIFA 21 Ones to Watch cards in Ultimate Team when the game releases this October, and we’ve thrown together some early predictions.
Domestic leagues across the world are eyeing a return to their regular football schedule, with the 2020/2021 season quickly approaching, it’s been no surprise to see clubs looking to add new players to their squads.
Whether you look at transfer rumors and gossip, or just confirmed moves, the market is certainly hotting up. Transfers mean new cards in FIFA Ultimate Team so you can start to get a feel for what you want to do in the next game. Amongst these new cards are a select group called the Ones to Watch.
These highly sought-after cards represent some of the biggest, and most interesting, moves of the transfer window and if you get one, they’ll update whenever your player gets an upgrade – be it a TOTW or such.
We already know that new Chelsea forward Timo Werner is getting a special card after EA announced that on Instagram, and it seems like that new teammate Ben Chilwell will join him. Gareth Bale is also getting a card after returning to Spurs.
Further afield, Leroy Sane has finally swapped Manchester City for Bayern Munich, so he’ll probably get one too. As will his replacement Ferran Torres. Everton have signed Allan from Napoli and James Rodriguez from Real Madrid, and they would make sense as OTWs too. Though, they’ve not been announced.
Confirmed FIFA 21 Ones to Watch transfer cards
- Timo Werner – 86 – RB Leipzig to Chelsea
- Gareth Bale – 81 – Real Madrid to Tottenham Hotspur
- Hakim Ziyech – 85 – Ajax to Chelsea
- Thiago – 85 – Bayern Munich to Liverpool
- Martin Odegaard – 83 – Real Madrid
- Achraf Hakimi – 83 – Real Madrid to Inter Milan
- Allan – 83 – Napoli to Everton
- Nathan Ake – 79 – AFC Bournemouth to Manchester City
FIFA 21 Ones to Watch transfer cards predictions
- Leroy Sane – 85 – Manchester City to Bayern Munich
- Ferran Torres – 81 – Valencia to Manchester City
- James Rodriguez – 82 – Real Madrid to Everton
- Blaise Matuidi – 83 – Juventus to Inter Miami
- Ben Chilwell – 81 – Leicester City to Chelsea
- Jude Bellingham – 69 – Birmingham City to Borussia Dortmund
- Gabriel – 78 – Lille to Arsenal
- Victor Osimhen – 79 – Lille to Napoli
- Willian – 82 – Chelsea to Arsenal
- Rodrigo – 82 – Valencia to Leeds
- Kai Havertz – 85 – Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea
- Donny van de Beek – 83 – Ajax to Manchester United
- Miralem Pjanic – 85 – Juventus to FC Barcelona
- Arthur – 84 – FC Barcelona to Juventus
- Jonathan David – 79 – Gent to Lille
- Dani Parejo – 85 – Valencia to Villarreal
- Reiner Jesus – 71 – Loan, Real Madrid to Borussia Dortmund
- Everton – 81 – Gremio to Benfica
Obviously, the list above is solely based on our predictions on who seems likely to get a card – and given that the transfer window still has a way to go before closing, there should be moves that shake things up.
As we get closer to the close of the window, and the launch of FIFA 21, we’ll keep the list updated with further predictions and any confirmed cards that EA might drop.
In the meantime, you can check out @UltimateTeamUK on Twitter for all the latest news and updates regarding the next game.