EA SPORTS have released three untradeable cards as part of the first Team of the Season So Far promo in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team, and we've got the Objectives, cheapest SBC solutions, in-game stats, and everything else you need to unlock them.
Arguably the most hyped-up period in Ultimate Team, Team of the Season has finally kicked off in FIFA 20, albeit with a major formatting change due to almost every major football league being postponed.
In addition to the 40 players that are already in packs, including both the Community Team and EFL TOTSSF, EA have released three more cards as untradeables: a 90-rated Mauro Icardi, 89-rated Marcus Thuram, and 88-rated Ivan Toney.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) April 24, 2020
Icardi can be unlocked by completing his new SBC, while Thuram and Toney are both available through Objectives. Below, you can find all the details about these cards and how to get them.
- Read More: FIFA 20 Community TOTSSF revealed
Icardi, Thuram, Toney TOTSSF in-game stats
Icardi's TOTSSF card is everything you want in an out-and-out striker: lightning pace, ruthless finishing, rock-solid physical, and dribbling that's good enough to get the job done.
The only thing that could be a bit off-putting about this card is the fact that he's retained his three-star skill moves and med/low work-rates, but outside of that, his stats are impeccable.
Thuram's Team of the Season item is one of the best strikers in the Bundesliga. Much like Icardi, this card also possesses the pace, shooting, dribbling, and physical stats needed to guarantee goals - and lots of them.
- Read More: EA announce new plans for FIFA 20 TOTSSF
His three-star skills and weak foot are a bit of a concern, but being both French and in the Bundesliga means that linking him shouldn't be an issue.
Last but not least, we have Ivan Toney, the English striker who plays for Peterborough United in England's third division. While he may not make it into most players' starting teams, his stats look perfect for a super-sub that people can bring off the bench to rip apart opponents in the final stages of a match.
Icardi TOTSSF SBC requirements, solutions, cost
Icardi's SBC has only one squad building component - an 86-rated Ligue 1-themed team. Surprisingly, the cost of doing it is pretty low for as good of a card this is; FIFA database website FUTBIN estimates it to set you back around 134,000 coins on PS4, 123,000 on Xbox One, and 155,000 on Origin.
- Players from Ligue 1 Conforama: Min 1
- Squad Rating: Min 86
- Team Chemistry: Min 70
- Players in the Squad: 11
Here is the current cheapest solution, although prices could go up or down depending on when you actually do it. You won't have too long to decide, however, as this SBC will expire on April 29.
Thuram TOTSSF Objectives
In order to get this Team of the Season So Far Thuram card, you must first complete four in-game Objectives, each of which offers its own pack reward and XP.
- Scoring Strength: Score two goals in two separate Rivals matches using players with 85 Physical minimum.
- Creative Crosser: Assist with a cross in two separate Rivals matches using Bundesliga players.
- Finesse Finisher: Score a finesse goal in five separate Rivals matches using Bundesliga forwards.
- Terrific Thuram: Score and assist in six separate Rivals wins using French players.
Toney TOTSSF Objectives
Here are the objectives for unlocking Ivan Toney's Team of the Season So Far card. Unlike Thuram, this set of requirements can be done in the offline Squad Battles mode, which should make completing them easier.
- EFL Excellence: Score in four separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using at least one player from each EFL league in your starting squad: Championship, League One, League Two.
- Give and Get Goals: Assist and score in three separate Squad Battles matches on minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals) using EFL League One players.
- Through Toney: Assist two goals with through balls in three separate Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using English players.
- The Posh Precision: Score a finesse goal in five separate Squad Battles wins on minimum World Class difficulty (or Rivals) using players with 85 Pace minimum.
These current TOTSSF squads are active until Friday, May 1, so you have until then to complete these Objectives and unlock Thuram and Toney.